•7•

Liam

"No Liam I didn't mean it like that" Louis laughed and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay, what I'm going to tell you is we're going to pull a prank on The Doctor, we're gonna turn all our lights off and not make a noise, then we're gonna sneak up behind him and give him the heebijeeziz."

"Alright,"

"Okay turn them off on my signal, a cough" Louis told me and I nodded. The Doctor was sonicing everything so I don't think he would notice.

Louis let out a loud cough and on cue all the lights went out.
"Guys,"
He got no answer.
"Are you still here" he says walking over to the middle of the room, it was pitch black.

The Doctor

Don't tell me they have walked off on me. Do I just have a face that people walk off on.
"Did you find the exit? Even the sonic can't pick it up, is this thing made of wood?" I lighten the mood, more for myself. I feel hands around my waist and pull me back. I let out a yelp and tried to escape the grip.

A light turned on in front of me and I saw a giggling Niall. The tight grip loosened and out came Louis.
"That was you guys?" I ask,
"Yea, I can imagine your face" Clara laughs.
"Okay that was a bit funny, 1%. Who's idea was it?"
They all looked at Louis. I sighed and shook my head. "Should've known, by the way, think I found the door. Found it along he wall. Of course I did it's a door, ok back to reality. Let's go open it."

I sent a signal to open the door and it opened.

"Finally, a lit room" I smiled.