Flashback

Flashback...

1883

She looked into the greenish eyes where she got the same ones from. Then looked down disgustedly, stood up.

The man yelled "Dont!!" but the woman didnt even moved at all who were tied on chairs across, as she reached out the bottle on the desk.

She poured it all over the room then their bodies and faces.

"Pretty girl, pretty girl why are you doing that? Look at me. Look at your daddy's face PLEASE help me get out of here and Lets go hunt something to eat, ha??" Begged he.

She turned her back to them. She was afraid that he can hypnotize her again
"I'm done with all your things. You kill over 50 human everyday using me. I'm not your slave."said girl.

"But my dear, this is not Wonderland and you are not Alice!" he said sarcastically.

He was right. She turned them to see their faces one last time, smiled to them one more time like she used to do.

"Your pretty face is going to hell! Bryce will kill KILL you when he finds out THIS!!" Yelled the woman.

"See you at hell then. And don't worry about Bryce. He will never come back and if he do I'll be already gone."

Said the girl while biting her own wrist

She drew triangles to their foreheads with her blood and lit a match.

"Bye mummy! Bye daddy!"

She smiled for another time and threw the match to their face.

Watching them burning and dying didnt her much.

She never wanted these to happen but, this is the only way to save others. ONLY way to keep others alive.

She flew in a second, she was in the backyard of the old house.

She saw her home in fire, heard the screams coming from the burning side of the house.

She flew into the forest after all of the house butned into a cinder.

"IM FREEEE!!!"