Help

(*Beca P.O.V*)

What was I thinking? Of course she didn't like me! Stupid!

Being the idiot I am, I tried to ask her out, but ended up throwing up all over her shoes. I looked up at her beautiful blue eyes, and she looked disgusted... or was it concerned?

So I tried to apologise but no words came out. I ran. Ran away from the girl of my dreams.

The voices are back.

You'll never have her!

She probably isn't even gay!

You are stupid. Worthless. Unwanted.

Unwanted. Unwanted. Unwanted.

I just couldn't cope! I grabbed my phone, and texted Chloe.

Beca 4:49: Chloe, I'm sorry for today. I'm sorry, I just can't do anything right. The voices are at it again, so this is goodbye. I love you.

I pressed send, and just stared at the screen emotionless.

What did I just do? Knowing Chloe, she'll think I'm going to do something crazy; well, she'll be right.

Chloe 4:51: Beca? What are you doing? What do you mean goodbye? Please don't do anything! I'm coming!

Chloe 4:52: I just left the apartment, talk to me Becs!

Chloe 4:55: Almost there!

I heard a loud knock on the door, and she came rushing in. The door closed behind her, and she stopped.

And there she was. Standing in front of me. My very own angel.

Stupid.

Ugly.

She doesn't want you, she's like a supermodel, and you're what? A piece of shit.

Ugly.

Stupid.

"Beca? Look at me! Beca! Snap out of this!" Why couldn't I move?

Suddenly, I felt a hard hand across my face.

"Help... Help me... The voices won't stop..." I whimpered, the voices were so loud!

"Tell me, Beca! Tell me what's happening!"

Worthless.

Nobody cares about you!

She doesn't care about you!

You mean nothing!

"SHUT UP! Just shut up!" I screamed, my hands over my ears. Chloe knew I wasn't talking about her, I'd never shouted at her before.

(*General P.O.V*)

Chloe just stood there, speechless. She didn't know what to do! She hadn't dealt with hearing voices in her medical classes.

"Chloe, they're right... The voices are right... you don't care... nobody cares..." You don't care? Chloes mind was racing. Did Beca really care about what Chloe thought of her?

"Beca, of course I care about you! We've been best friends for nearly five years!" Chloe exclaimed, in an attempt to reassure Beca. But it only made her worse.

"But that's it, isn't it? Best friends... that's all we'll ever be!" It took Chloe a minute to realise the real meaning of what Beca just said.

"You- you want us to be more? Than just best friends? Beca..." Chloes heart was racing. Beca couldn't control what was coming out of her mouth, what was she saying? Was she really finally admitting her feelings to Chloe?

"I know what you're going to say... you're not into girls... you're going to laugh in my face and leave me. Don't worry about me Chloe. I've been through heartbreak before."

"Oh, shut up Beca. I'm in love with you more than you can realise! Since when we sang my lady jam in the shower! I mean, for gods sake, we were both nude!" Chloe needed Beca to understand that she loved her. Like, really truly loved her.

"Chloe-" Beca started, but Chloe interrupted her.

"I would die for you! I'd do anything for you! I want to kiss you more than-" Beca stopped Chloe talking by pressing her lips to Chloes.

She's lying!

Nobody will ever love-

The kiss was full of desire, and pure ove. It sparked fireworks, and Chloe and Beca both knew they were in love.

They eventually pulled away from each other, grinning like fools.

Beca couldn't hear the voices anymore. They had stopped as soon as Chloe kissed her.

"Chloe, the voices stopped! You saved me!" Chloe just smiled at Becas logic.

Maybe she was right. After all, Chloe was her angel.