chapter 1

nina  pov

The wedding

In less than half an hour my mom would be married. I'm happy for her but do I really have to wear a dress, she knows that I hate to wear those.
The ceremony began."Do you mr Sangster take (blah blah blah) "I do." my mom said. Finally it's over. I thought to myself  now we're going to eat cake. 
We first need to go to the place where the reception is taken place. Luckly it's only a two minute walk.
I searched the room for the cake. There it was in the corner of the room a beautiful white cake with teal roses. Almost to beautiful to eat.
Before they cut the cake a few people gave a speech.
They cut the cake. My mom seemed finally happy, after these years of being heartbroken.

The cake was amazing.
An hour after the cake we had dinner. Luckly it was a buffet cause I don't eat much. After dinner the music began to play and people were danceing most of them were a bit drunk.

I just sat at the table just watching the people dance and talk to eachother. Suddenly someone sat next to me. I looked to my side and Thomas sat next to me.
"I think we aren't formally introduced." he says. "I'm thomas." Giving me a hand. "I know."I say shaking his hand. "I'm Nina." "Wel nice to meet you Nina." he says in his nice british accent. 

"Aren't you enjoying yourself."No I don't like weddings to many people."And I have to wear a dress which I hate." I told him. We talked for a bit, than he stood up cause everybody was leaving. And someone had to take me home apperently he was the one. My mom went to hotel to spend her wedding night. So I was home alone.