chapter 2

Nina's pov

Schoolsupplies shopping

I awoke to the sound of  someone knocking on my bedroom door."Nina wake up." I hear a familiar voice say. "We need to go schoolsupplies shopping."
Shit I thought.
"I'm coming." I say while putting on my clothes.

Thomas' pov
'Why do I have to go schoolsupplies shopping with her. I say to myself . They know I can't go outside to a store without risking getting swarmed by fans. She comes down the stairs' "Finally." i say. She completely ignores me and goes into the kitchen and makes herself some breakfast. After she finishes and puts the the dishes in the dishwasher. i say "get ready we'll leave soon to go shopping." "Alright but first I need to brush my teeth and put on my shoes."

Nina's pov

'Why is he so eager to go so soon' i think while brushing my teeth. I put on my shoes and walk downstairs. "I'm ready "i say while grabbing my backpack and putting on my jean jacket. "Okay let's go then." He said a bit irritated. both walking to the car i go and sit in the passengerseat. 

When we arrive at the store he puts on his sunglasses. We go in and head straight to the schoolsupplies area. "What color do you want?" "Teal." "what do you actually need?" "I have no idea. but i think a binder a few notebooks and some pens wil do." "alright let's get that and get out of here." We take the supplies and go to the cash register. Then we go back home. 

I immidiatelly go to my room. Since we only moved here since yesterday. I start to unpack some boxes with my clothing and put it in my closet and drawers. i put on some music. After i finished unpacking the first box someone knocks on my door, "come in." I shout over the music.  Thomas enters my room and asks "Do you need help unpacking?" "no i don't." i say while i move on to the second box with clothes and dumping them on my bed. "Are you coming in or are you just gonna stay standing there." i say a bit irritated. "But please close the door." He walks in and starts helping folding my shirts. i'm just hoping he's not the one finding my maze runner shirt. "oh shit too late" i curse under my breath. "Nina what is this for shirt?" he asks while laughing at me. "nothing!" i say while grisping it out of his hands and putting it in the closet.

When mom calls that dinners ready we head downstairs. "How went schoolsupplies shopping ?" dad asks. "Alright"we say together. "Okay that was weird"mom says, "What were you two doing upstairs ?" "Unpacking my clothes."

After dinner we clean up and I head back upstairs. And turn up some music and start searching the boxes for my drawing supplies. I put on 30 minute break by the Luka state and hear someone knock on my door "who's there?""it's me""me who""me Thomas""oh, come in "i say while running to my laptop to close the youtubetab. when i have done that i continue my search. "what you're searching for? i know this song." "My drawing supplies. And you should." "And why should i know this song?" "Cause it's 30 minute break by the Luka state." "Mom asks if want to come down for some tea?" "yeah I'm comming." I go downstairs drink some tea and go upstairs to take a shower and then I go to bed.