Roadtrip

Allards P.O.V 

After a few month of constantly nagging my parents to let me go to to L.A, they finally agreed to let me go for the summer, as long as I went with my good friends who also happen to live in the U.S. The second I shared the news with my friends back in the U.S, they were more then excited and willing to turn it into a road trip to L.A. We had to wait a few weeks for Jeremy to scrape up enough money first and then we both made the long 9 hours to Georgia where Jaime, Becca and Michelle were waiting for us at the airport. 

"I can't believe we are actually in the U.S." I smiled over to Jeremy, still in complete disbelief that this was actually happening. 

"No, we're not in the U.S, we're totally in Australia.." Jeremy said in a duh voice. 

I rolled my eyes at him while turning my head to looked out the window, getting more anxious the closer the plane got to the ground. 

We finally landed about 15 minutes later and waited around to be allowed out of the plane. After what seemed like hours of waiting around to meet up with our friends, we made our way over to them and of course, Jaime was holding a big sign that read "Vas Happening Alfredo & Jerbear" along with Becca holding another sign that read 'Welcome to America Bitch and Allard our best gay' with hearts and glitter all over. Both Jeremy and I laughed, knowing that they would pull something like that as we raced over to them, not caring that we looked like complete and utter spaz's, then pulled them in to a group hug. 

"Hey I thought you were the bitch, Becca..not me." Jeremy said with a look of fake hurt while placing one hand on his hip and the other one over his mouth in shock. 

"Eh, well we can share the title since it tends to fit us both oh so well."Becca said in a teasing tone. 

"Yeah, we're all bitches and ho's here..let's not fight on who's who." Michelle said while putting her arms around both of our shoulders. 

"Wow, you Americans have a weird way of greeting people. I'm kind of scared to know what you call people you actually hate." I said, still taken back of how they actually talked with each other and be ok with it, even after knowing them for a few months now. 

"You don't even wanna know." Jaime said, imitating Liam's voice from a video she watched one too many times, well enough to know the whole conversation to a T. 

After a few minutes of small talk and asking how our flight was, we all decided to make our way over to Becca's house to get a little sleep before making the long road trip to L.A. 

We slept for a few hours to make sure all of us were well rested, then began to pack Jaime's mom's mini- van that she somehow convinced her to let us drive with our luggage and whatever else we may need, along with some useless items that Michelle seemed to think we needed to bring along. After a few failed attempts of finding the best seating arrangement, we finally made our way to the highway at around 1:00 pm. 

There was a lot of chit chatting going back and forth and arguing about what music we should listen to, but I mostly zoned out to be able to just look out the window and admire the view. 

"Hey Jaime can I drive.." I heard Becca, who was sitting in the passenger seat, ask about 10 times non- stop while Jaime just ignored her and kept singing along to the music. 

"If she's driving, then I rather hitch hike." Jeremy muttered while crossing his arms. 

"Hey, at least I have my learners permit unlike you two fools..how does it feel to be from the Netherlands, suckers?" Becca turned to Jeremy and I and stuck her tongue out at us both. 

"Yeah, but I would let either of them drive before I let you drive. Heck, I'll let Michelle drive even after her cemetery incident." Jaime joked while looking at us through the rear view mirror.