Three

Lydia's Pov
Stiles and Allison had left my place to head home. Stiles had given her a ride and I went and got my shower.
I had fallen asleep right after I became comfortable in my bed.
-Time skip-
I woke up and my throat was burning and I felt like I had to scream. I tried to not open my moulth, to not let the scream out, but it forced it's way out.
"STILES!" I screamed and tears ran down my face. I sobbed and sobbed until I just sat there crying.
How could he die? Stiles, the sarcastic, happy, hyperactive Stiles is dead.
Why him? It should have been me? Then I heard my mothers sweet soft arms wrap around me in a bear hug. She brought me out of my dream, and I wiped away all my tears.
"Honey, you are okay I am right her." She said in a calming tone. I nodd my head and get up and grab my jacket. I put my grey jacket over my white tank top, and my fuzzy blue shorts.
"Where are you going?" My mom asks in a worried voice.
I continue to walk out the door with my phone in my pocket and my car keys.
"Where are you going?" She repeats again calling out to me. I don't bother to turn around to answer her.
"I need to go clear my head. I will be fine. Love you." I shut the door before she can respond.
I get in my car and turn the radio up and a Fall Ouy Boy song is playing so I sing along.
" You are what you love
Not who loves you
In a world full of the word yes
I'm here to scream

No, No
Wherever I go, go
Trouble seems to follow
I only plugged in to save rock and roll, rock and roll

No, No
Wherever I go, go
Trouble seems to follow
I only plugged in to save rock and roll

Until your breathing stops, stops, stops
Until your-your-your-your, forever, forever

Blood brothers in desperation
An oath of silence"
I stop singing and continue the rest of ride in silence. I pull up into his driveway and see the Sherrif's car is parked in the driveway. I slowly pull out the keys and open my door. I walk up to the front door and knock softly on it. I hear footsteps then Mr. Stilinski opens the door, and continues to wipe his eyes and yawn.
"Lydia what are you doing up this late? You should be in bed." He says in a rough voice.
"I am really sorry that I woke you up, but I need to see Stiles." He nodds his head and lets me in.
"I am gonna go back to bed." He says while we both walk up the stairs. I make it to his door and open it a little before opening it all the way. He is sound asleep and I decide not to wake him up. I curl up next to him and put my jacket, phone, and car keys on his dresser. I hold his hand and finally fall asleep. I have no dreams, and I have never sleep this good in a while.

Stiles's Pov
I woke up to find someone in my bed. I jumped up and then noticed it was Lydia. What was she doing here? I decide to go down stairs to look for my dad. Instead I found a note.
It said,
-Stiles, I left for work. See you when I get home at 6 or 7. By the way I went to check on you this morning, but you seemed to be doing just fine with Lydia beside you. I let her in last night, and she looked a little sad.
-Dad

I wonder why she came to me instead of Allison. I went back upstairs to find an awake Lydia.
"Hey." I said and she turned around to finally notice I was here.
"Oh, hey. Sorry I should probably go," She said and grabbed her things off my dresser. She continued to walk out the doorway, but I pulled her wrist back.
"Why did you come here?" I asked trying not to be too pushy, but at the same time I wanted to know. I closed the door and she set her stuff down on my bed.
"I had a bad dream," She said not looking at me. After a few moments of silence she came over to me and hugged me. She sniffled a little.
"Are you crying?" She didn't answer my question just keep holding onto me. Her sobbs got a little louder, but she finally stopped crying and sat down on my bed. I sit down beside her and take her hand trying to comfort her.
"My- my dream w-as about you. You d-" she stopped then whispered," you died."
I turn her head so she is looking at me and hold her shoulders.
"I am right her Lydia, I will always be right here for you." She smiled, but her eyes were still watery. I wipe away her tears for her and she thanks me.
Is it a bad thing, that I think I still like her. I don't know if it is because Malia broke up with me. But, I finally have noticed that I like her still.

Maybe I always have.

This is the end. I hope you enjoyed I had fun writing this fanfic. Love you all.
-Hall