Prologue

I started this fanfic a few months ago, and then I unpublished it. However, know I have changed it. Thus, I hope you all enjoy. This probably going to be 4 or 5 parts. It tells a story about how Lydia and Stiles come back to each other in the end.
Song: "The Harold Song,'' by Kesha

Stiles Pov
I had taken Malia out for dinner. She had insisted she go out and get her jacket. Even though I was going to get it for her.

She had been taking a while to get her jacket, so I beginned to get worried. I grabbed my phone and rushed through the little dinner's door. I ran around the building, getting more stressed out to make sure she was okay. I can't lose her.

I walked to my jeep and opened the door, to find Malia in the back seat making out with some guy, and he looked like he was from the lacrosse team. I think his name is Will. I slam the door, and my breathing and my heart beat quickens. I feel pain, exploding from my heart, like someone has ripped out my heart. I open the door to the back of my jeep and I feel like punching Will.

"Get out of my car now!" I say and for once they notice I am there. They both pratically fall out of my jeep. I can't resist, the erge to punch this guy.

I grabbed him and throw him into my jeep and punched him, until his eyes were black and blue, his lip was cut, and his face was sore.
I stopped when I felt a soft pair of arms around me and pull me back. I swat away there hands.
"Malia, don't touch me!" I shout, but then I notice it is Lydia. I try to apologize, but I just fall to the ground. Malia comes over and I scoot away from her.

"I am sorry Stiles." Her apology doesn't help at all right now. Her words feel like bullets. Each round hurts a little more.

"Just shut up!" She starts to cry a little and for some reason I don't care at all about how she feels.

She broke me into a million pieces like a mirrior, that are gonna be hard to put back together. Each shard of glass put together leaves a small cut. That I don't know if can be healed.

My first girlfriend gone.