Chapter 3 *Don't know what to call this*

Jordyn's Pov

So me and June hopped in the backseat of daddys car.I leaned I. the front to turn on the radio and "No new friends" by drake came on this was our favorite song.June started to sing along while putti ng her hair in a bun.

(A/N Jacob and Jade are 28 and Jordyn is 12 and June is 10)

June-*turns radio down* hey j do you think mommy and dad are gonna get back together.

Jordyn-I wish I could tell you but I don't know but look at how much they are flirting.*points at them*

June-I just wanna be a family again like all my friends.

Jordyn-Its ok we are a family.

*Car door opens*

Jacob-Heyy girls how are u guys

Both-good

Jacob-ok I have a surprise for you two.

June-yeah I can't wait.

*Drives off*

So after about 15 minutes we pulled into a mall. Dad said we were going on a shopping spree.June was hype. I was too but I wish I had a lot of friends to share this with. A lot od the kids didn't like me because I was the "quiet one".June was more of the outgoing, fun and pretty one. She was way more popular than me.As we approached the mall the usual happened. Tons of crazy chicks swarmed around our dad as if he was priceless.Typical.

June-I wanna go to Forever 21

Jordyn-Alright that's my favorite store lets go but don't you think we should wait for dad.

June-Naw he looks like he is gonna be a while.

Jordyn-Ok lets go then.

So we went to Forever 21 and we got some crop tops I got a white one that read "wild child" in pink, blue, purple, and black writing and June got a regular pink crop top.We left and went to foot locker I wanted the new white and grape jordan 5s and June got some pink toms from Nordstrom. We went to a whole bunch of other stores to get accessories and ish.Then we went to the food court we got some pizza and were ready to go home.

June- I had fun and I can't wait to wear all my new outfits.

Jordyn-I had fun to but after three hours we still didn't get to do one thing we have been waiting for.

June-That's right we forgot to get our hair and-GCO

Jordyn-No June we never got to spend time with dad *shakes head*.How much do you wanna bet he is with some girl who claims to be his "Mrs.Right"

June- I wouldn't bet money because I know it is true.

Almost on cue Jordyn's pizza fell from her hand as she pointed towards their "father" having a mini makeout session with a girl who looked no older than their dad she had long black hair with brown on her ends and she was curvy. Her skin looked like carmel dip. I couldn't lie she was pretty.

Why did he give us up for her were we really that much of a mistake.I hated my dad at this moment.June looked upset she stormed out the mall.Jordyn followed shaking her head.Jacob noticed them and ran after them but another group of fans swarmed around him.

June-I can't believe he would stand us up like that.

Jordyn- I hate him he doesn't even love us.Im sure he loves his fans and his work then us.*starts to cry*

June- I see why mom doesn't want to be with his sorry a**

Jordyn pulled out her phone and hopped on top of the trunk. June did the same.June unlocked he phone and changed her status to "this has been a day full of dissapointment ". Jordyn called their mom and asked could she come pick them up.

When their mom arrived their dad had finally came out the mall he looked exhausted.He came to their moms car window and apologized to the girls but all they did was look the other way.

Jacob-Why won't they speak to me they know my job is 24/7

Jade-No you make your job 24/7. Just spend time with them sometimes just U AND THEM.

June-Or maybe if you do stay with fans dont have a major makebout session with one of them.*rolls eyes in disgust*

Jordyn-UNBELIEVABLE

Jade-Did you do all that? Wait Did you even shop with them.You hurt them now what are you gonna do. And yo better think long and hard cus this doesn't look like they are gonna get over this issue with you soon.

Jacob-look guys I'm absolutely wrong for what I did to you guys can I at least invite you guys over to my house to for a sleep over like old times.

Jordyn&June-Sure I guess

Jade-we can go to the house get your stuff then I will drop you off at your dads house.

The ride home was silent. When we got home we took our showers and changed into our pajamas. We packed all of our hygiene things.Then we were ready to go.

June's Pov

When we reached our dads house we took out ou nite bags and went to the front door. His house was huge we even had our own HUGE room.We walked inside then to our rooms plopped our stuff down and got on our phones without saying a word to our dad we closed the door and turned on tbe tv

Hope u like

AHHH MY FINGERS HURT

comment

vote

follow

Am I a book in ur library????

I hope so ......

♥♥♥♡♡Shea♥♥♡♡♥