Chapter 5

Sheas' POV

Time-6:00

Place-Sheas' House

So after the girls left I went to call my BFF Trey. I called to see if she wanted to grab pizza and a movie.

Phone call

Me-Hey do u wanna come with me to grab some pizza and maybe catch a movie.

Trey-Sure lemme see if Ray can pick up Ambria from her grandma's house.

(Ambria is Trey and Rays' 2 year old daughter nickname is Bria)

Me-ok text me when you want me to pick you up.

Trey- ok bye

Treys' POV

So me and Shea are going to catch a movie and eat some pizza.I love her we have been best friends since pre-school and are still friends through all the ups and downs.I was there when she had both of the girls. And she was there when I had Bria.So I called Ray and asked if he could pick up Bria on his way from work.

*Phone Convo*

Ray-Hey babe how was your day

Trey-Good i am about to go chill with Shea I was wondering if u can pick up Ambria for me.

Ray-Ok I got u babe

*End of Convo*

So I went and got dressed in my tru religion skinny jeans, Blue blouse, mojito, Classic linen toms, pearl bracelet,and my blue hairbow

(A/N -outfit on my polyvore @mindlessme5)

I took out my phone which had my blue and white polka dot case covering it and texted Shea telling her I'm ready.

***30 mins later****

So me and shea are at this cool pizza place.We are talking about the past and the things we plan on happening in the future.

Me-So I was thinking we should do something this weekend you know with you, Me June, Jordyn, Ray,Ambria, and possibly idk maybe Prince...

Shea-Umm ok what do u wanna do

Me-Busch Gardens

Shea-I will ask if he wants to join

Shea and me walked into the movie theater and paid two tickets to see Fast&Furious 6.We got popcorn then sat down to enjoy the movie.All I was thinking about was why Shea willibg to invite Jacob after all their ups and downs

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

I will try to update as soon as Saturday I love wattpad

*Smooches*