Mistakes

"Lauren? Open up please" Normani pleaded outside the bathroom door.

"No"

"Lauren come on, you need to go out and have some fun"

"Fine, but I'm only coming out because you guys are annoying the fuck out of me"

~~

Lauren's POV

"A club, really?"

"You need to let loose a little, don't worry you'll have fun" Normani reassured yanking me down onto an empty booth.

It wasn't too long after that all of the girls were completely wasted, I'm more tipsy than drunk. I'm not too sure how we managed to sneak into the club but I think Dinah had something to do with it, and tons of flirting.

The girls were enjoying the glances they were receiving from a group of guys at another table. But me not so much.

"Guys I'm going to go back to the room now"

"NO LAUR YOU ARE- NO LEAVING YET" Camila shouted shooting up from her seat grabbing onto my shoulders once she realized her feet weren't able to do much for her.

"THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO CHEER YOU UP YOU ARE STAYING"

"OK OK JUST SIT DOWN" I screamed back pushing her back into the booth.

"LAUREN LOOK IT'S Y/N" Normani chimed in pointing past my shoulder.

I spun around glancing at Y/N's direction. She was dancing with some man, looking extremely uncomfortable. I didn't waste anytime making my way over to their direction.

Once I approached I pushed the drunken pig off of Y/N.

"HEY! What do you think you're doing bitch?!" He spat stumbling backwards.

Y/N turned facing me, confusion written on her face.

"She's with me so I suggest you find someone else to drool over, asshole" I yelled back.

"Let's go, Y/N" I demanded attempting to pull her back to the booth.

"I'm not going Lauren" Y/N retorted.

"What? You actually want to dance with him?!" I hissed.

"No. But I definitely don't want to go over there with you and have it be extremely awkward and then you bring up us getting back together again. Anything is better than that. So, leave me alone."

"Whatever" I answered bitterly, making my way back to the girls.

"Lauren what happ-"

"I need a drink, preferably strong" I cut Normani off and she made her way quickly over the bar, returning with a plethora of drinks.

I chugged them down within no time and once I could barely stand I made my way over to the guys that were eyeing us down before.

"Hello boys" I slurred.

"Why hello there" One of the boys answered back, the others ignoring me.

He grabbed my wrists pulling me down onto his lap.

"My name's Brad"

"Lauren" I answered.

"Wanna get out of here?"

"Uh yeah sure, why not"

Before I knew it I was being led out of the club into Brad's convertible. It didn't take too long to reach his apartment and majority of our clothes to be discarded on the floor. He was attacking me with kisses while I tried my best to enjoy it.

~~

Morning

"Good morning" A voice I couldn't recognize spoke into my ear.

I hesitantly turned around meeting the face of some guy. Fuck.

"Last night was amazing, you were pretty wasted though so I don't know if you remember most of it" He laughed as his hand started to rub my thigh reaching closer to my center.

I tried to hold in a moan but it came out too fast.

"Y/N" I moaned out, before realizing what I had just said.

My eyes flashed open to see Brad confused.

"Who is this Y/N you keep talking about?"

"Uhm... I think I should go"

"No stay, please? I know we got off on a weird start but come on." He pleaded.

"Let me check my phone" I stood up with a sheet wrapped around me.

I dug through my purse but couldn't find my phone.

"Uh, have you seen my phone around?"

"Nope, sorry."

"Look last night was a mistake and I really need to get back to my friends, they are probably worried."

I ran as fast as I could into the bathroom to get changed and once I was finished I got the hell out of there.

"Oh fuck what was I thinking!" I mentally screamed at myself while I waved down the next taxi.