Roadside Assistance

Y/N POV

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello?" I muttered still being half asleep.

"Y/N! Have you heard from Lauren?!"

"Last time we spoke was in the club, why?"

"Last night she left with some guy, she was completely wasted and we haven't heard from her since" Camila explained, her voice strained with worry.

"I'm sure she's fine" I answered back, feeling a pang of jealousy run through me.

"Y/N. We would have heard from her alre- Wait Ally slow down!" Camila shouted through the phone.

"Camila, what's happening?"

"Lauren's back, look I have to go I will let you know what happened in a bit. Bye"

Before I could answer Camila hung up the phone, great. I tried my hardest to get back to sleep but it was pointless, all I could think about was Lauren and what had happened. I called the girls multiple times and thankfully Ally answered.

"Finally!" I sighed into the phone.

"Sorry Y/N, Lauren was kind of a wreck when she walked into the hotel room"

"What happened? Is she okay?" I answered grabbing my jacket and my keys.

"Yeah just upset. Who are you talking to?" I heard Normani ask in the background.

"Why don't you come over Y/N?"

"I can't, I have to catch my flight remember? I just want to know what happened."

"Fine. Lauren slept with a guy last night and she feels terrible about it. That's all" Ally said.

"Oh. Ok well thanks for letting me know."

"Y/N" Ally spoke.

"I have to go now! Say hi to the girls for me"

I hung up the phone and slumped into my car seat. I don't know why i'm upset over this. I mean Lauren and I aren't anything, we're barely friends. So why do I feel like this? Whatever, Y/N get over it, you have a flight to catch.

A Month Later

Dallas

Y/N POV

I am currently making breakfast before I have to leave for my concert today at the Pemby Music Festival in Dallas. This is the first time the music festival has come to Dallas and I was invited to be a part of it. As I was heading out the door I got a call, from Dinah?

"Hello? Y/N?" Dinah asked, panic in her voice.

"Yeah? Are you ok?" I asked worriedly.

"We're in Dallas for the music festival and our bus broke down, we can't be late for this! I'm sorry for calling you I know you're probably busy and don't want to deal with us but I didn't know who else to call"

They're here? Why the fuck am I just finding this out.

"Fuck. Ok where are you guys?" I answered, quickly grabbing my keys.

"Uhm I'll text you our location ok? Thank you so much!"

"Yeah, no problem. See you guys soon"

I didn't really mind picking them up, except for the fact Lauren is going to be there and the way we left things the last time we saw each other it's not going to be that fun. It didn't take me long to find them on the side of the road, mostly because Camila was dancing and running away from Dinah.

I pulled over behind the bus and got out of the truck.

"Y/N! Boy am I glad to see you, they are driving me insane!" Ally commented throwing her arms around my neck.

I proceeded to give the rest of the girls hugs.

"Where's Lauren?"

"Oh uhm she's coming with someone else" Mani chimed in quietly.

"Oh ok, well do you guys want to get something to eat before we go?"

The four girls squealed with excitement before jumping into my truck.

"I'll take that as a yes"

Sorry for the short chapter!! More coming soon!