❤️Ch. 1 ❤️

[NOT EDITED]
Casey's POV

Whack!

His foot slammed into my stomach and I doubled over in pain. Before I could stop myself, a cry escaped from my battered lips.

"Are you crying? What did I say about crying, bitch?!" He roared as he slapped me.

"You said- " I started off weakly, but I was cut off.

"Speak louder!!"

"You said that crying makes you a weak person." I forced the words out of my mouth, trying not to shout.

"And what happens to weak people?" He asked menacingly.

"They get no where in life."

"Good." He nodded. "Now clean yourself up, bitch." He punched me one last time and walked away.

I laid on the floor for five minutes before I was able to push myself up. Commanding my feet to move, I headed to the bathroom and took out the first aid kit. I flinched as I wiped the alcohol-soaked cloth over my wounds.

What a great way to start the day. At least he didn't break anything.

After I cleaned my cuts and showered, I headed to my desk to apply my makeup. I had to apply heavy amounts to cover all my cuts and bruises. I applied a lot of foundation and a good amount of blush. Then I applied eyeliner and some fake lashes to make my eyes "pop". To complete the look, I wiped on some bubble gum pink gloss. As I looked at myself in the mirror, a sigh blew from my lips. I already look fake as fuck, might as well dress the part too.

I slipped a flower patterned crop top over my head and then pull on a short skater skirt. Then I put on a pair of white 6 inch heels to complete the look. If I wasn't a blond, I would say I look like Ariana Grande. (A/N: Outfit on side)
Picking up my lace backpack and grabbing a protein bar off my desk, I quietly walked down stairs and out the door to my black Chevy Camaro.

After the 10 minute drive to Black Nights High, I slipped on my sunglasses and mask, and walked inside. The stares of the people around me burned into my back. It was as if I was walking in slow motion with Fancy playing in the background. I pushed up the jaw of scrawny boy and bent down to his level.

"You shouldn't leave your mouth open. You'll catch flies." I said with a smirk and walked to my locker.

But just as I reached my locker, I spotted my boyfriend, Trey Jackson, making out with some girl. After a couple seconds in shock, I remembered my father's words and quickly smiled.

"Hey babe!" I called out to him.

He looked up and the girl scrambled away. There was red lipstick all over his face. I ignore it and walked towards him to peck his cheek.

"Oh, hey Case." Trey said as he wrapped his arms around my waist to kiss me deeply. I was repulsed by his actions, but I went along with it.

"Trey, baby. Who was that girl?" I asked politely, not wanting the irritation show on my face.

"Oh her...Um...That was my cousin. She just moved here." He said flashing a smile.