❤Ch.3❤

[NOT EDITED]

Casey's POV

"You're coming with us and that's final." My father answered without leaving any room for argument.

My parents were heading over to a dinner party tonight and they are forcing  me to come with them. My mom's friend had a "nice son" that would make a "great boyfriend" . A.k.a My mother and her rich bïtch friends were playing match maker. They expected to dress "like a lady", so jeans and a t-shirt were out. In fact my mom had already picked out a dress for me to wear.
It was a simple lace, royal blue dress that flowed down to mid-thigh. There was a blue blow tied around the middle and top was sheer. I won't lie It's very pretty. But it's not my style. (WHAT UP EXO/KRIS REFERENCE!!) Thankfully my mom gave me the choice of picking out my shoes. I'm going to be wearing a pair of Royal blue heels to match my dress. (A/N: OUTFIT ON SIDE)

I was curling my hair when my dad shouted, "Casey if you're not in the car in five minutes, I'm coming upstairs!!"

My eyes widened and I quickly unplugged the curling wand and ran to shove my lipgloss, wallet, and phone into my clutch. I did a once-over in the mirror, then ran as fast I could downstairs. If my dad came up stairs, I wouldn't enough time to cover the bruises with makeup. Shoving a listerine breath strip into my mouth, I locked the door and ran to my parents car.

"Honey, you look really nice. I knew that dress would look great on you." My mom said smiling as she turned her body to look at me.

I mumbled a thank you and looked out the window.

"SPEAK PROPERLY TO YOUR MOTHER!" My father roared out.
I flinched, then sat up. "Thanks, mom." She nodded and forced a smile.

20 minutes later, we were pulling up to a fancy house that was a little bigger than ours.

"Now Casey we expect you to be on your best behavior. If we get this business deal, we'll own the island a couple miles off the beach." My mother said sternly to me.

"Yes mom." I said forcing a fake smile on to my face. I will be wearing this smile for the rest on the night. It's not like it was a problem anyways. I've had 17 years of practice.

"Welcome!" A middle aged woman said as she opened the door. Her faced was caked with make up and she looked like a mixture of  Barbie and Paula Dean. Gross.
"Hi, Marleen." My mom greeted her. "This is my husband Richard and my daughter Casey."
"Nice meeting you Marleen." My father said with his had stretched out.
Marleen shook his hand and smiled. "Same to you. And this is the beautiful Casey. I've heard to much about you."

I plastered a smile onto my face and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Johnson. You have a wonderful home."

"Thank you. Now come. I want you meet someone."
As we walked into the living room, I noticed a fairly large amount of people. Probably 5 or 6 families. There was a huge diamond chandelier hanging from the ceiling and a grand piano in the corner.

"Casey, this is my son Marcus. " Marleen said pulling me over to him.

I won't lie. Marcus was hot. He was wearing tux and he had his hair swooped to the side. Marcus took my hand and kissed it. Then look up into my eyes and smirked. Great another fückboy.

"Hi. My name is...Marcus."
I resisted he highly strong urge to roll my eyes and smiled while introducing my self. "I'm Casey. Nice to meet you."

"Well I'all leave you two kids alone. I've gotta go take care of the guests. " Marleen said with a wink, then walked away.

"So..you go to Black Nights High?" Marcus asked with a smirk still on his face.