❤Ch. 2❤️

[NOT EDITED]

His name is Kim Taehyung a.k.a V ^-^ (this is not Talen)

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT
Casey's POV

After I had woken up late and rushed to school to avoid my father, I found my self sitting in first block completely bored. Mr. Hagerdy was droning on about if you don't GPS, you might as well be nothing. (A/N: GPS is Grammar, Punctuation, and Spelling)
I tried not to doze off but it was so hard. Especially with the fact that Mr. Hagerdy sounds like a monotone robot. But, I can't skip school because my father might kill me. Literally.

"...the project will be due next Thursday." I snapped my head up at the words and silently rejoiced. Finally, we get to do something fun in this class.

"You will getting assigned partners." I inwardly groaned. I don't have any friends in the class. Well, besides the gossip bitch Clarity. But she isn't a really friend. She's fake. A plastic. Just like me. I sighed again and continued to listen to Mr. Hagerdy as he began calling out names.

"Robert and Alexis,
TJ and Francesca,
Clarity and Damien,
Melissa and Jason,
Talen and Casey..."

Talen? Who the heck is Talen? Do we even a Talen at this school? Well obviously dumbass his name was just called. But like who names their kid Talen? Is he 1/16 falcon?
I looked around the room until I spotted a boy in a hoodie right behind me. Startled, I jumped up in my the chair. It hurt.

"Hey. I'm Talen." A husky voice called out from the hoodie.

"I'm-" I was cut off by another voice .

"Talen!" Mr. Hagerdy boomed. "No hoods on in class."

I could see Talen's body physically deflate as he removed his hoodie. Talen had black hair with dark brown streaks running through it. His hair was messy, untamed, and it looked soft. I wanted to run my hands through it.

"Oh so you're Talen. Jesus Christ what the fuck were your parents thinking with that name?" I immediately wanted to slap myself for saying that.

Talen rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up. If I wanted someone's opinion, I would've taken it from someone with a brain."

I scowled. "Whatever. What are we doing for our project?

"I don't know. He said it's a video/documentary on an international topic. Or a book review on a book written by an international author. "

My eyes lite up at the word international. Korea.

I know what you're thinking. I have established that I have a slight obsession with Korea, but I'm okay with that. I like Korea as much as a thirteen year old likes one direction. My dream is to be able to perform with one my favorite kpop stars: JHOPE. He is an amazing dancer. He is what I aspire to be.

"What about Korea?" I suggested.

"What about it?" Talen answered.

"I don't know we could do our topic on it. " I said nonchalantly.

"Can you be more specific?"

"Maybe we can recreate an aspect of Korea?"

Talen nodded his head slowly and furrowed his eyebrows. "Yea that would be pretty cool. We could do a side by side comparison. But why Korea of all countries?