「Dear Diary 1」

Nadine's POV

"So how are you.. Naddie?" James asked as he was unsure of mentioning my nickname. Gahd. He gets me every time he freaking says my nickname.

"I'm good! Ikaw.... Robby?" I asked him while laughing my butt off. Oh no lagot! Naiinis yung mukha Nya which made me laugh even more.

I used to always call him Robby when we were younger.. And ever since that day, he still hates it when I call him that.

"My goodness, Naddie! You know I hate it when you call me Robby" He protested.

"Just kidding, but for real Naddie. I've missed you so much" He added as he was pulling me for a hug.

*sparks* what is that freaking spark I feel. He's just hugging me? What's so bad about that.

I hugged him back.

"I missed you too-" I said. But he didn't let me finished.

"Don't you dare say Robby" He said. Yep. That's my best friend all right.

"I wasn't going to but you mentioned it... Haha.." As i was laughing

"But for real, Jay-Me. Joke. Again. For real na, James I missed you too" I said as I made our hug even tighter like the bone crushing/bear hug.

I think we stayed in that position for about.. A minute or 2 without saying anything.. What am I feeling?

As I was about to let go of the hug he said "Not yet Naddie, I don't want to let go yet. I missed you too much."

Help. My feelings are suffocating me.

"Sige.. It's not like I'm going anywhere naman.." I said as I tried not to show him that I was blushing.

He hugged me even tighter, and slowly caressed my hair. Damn. That gave me the shivers.

"Okay I'm done" He said as he was letting go of the longest hug I've ever had. I frowned to myself.

"I saw that. Aw, don't frown Naddie. You know I don't like it when you look sad. Don't worry, I can hug you anytime you want me to" he said as he was smirking.

"I wasn't frowning, and no. You can't hug me whenever you want." I said I was denying it.

I'm denying it, and he knows it. Sya pa. He knows me too well. Inside and out. Of course he can hug me anytime. Who would even reject a hug from your hot best friend, that is specifically named James Reid.

Wait. Did I just say he was hot? Whaaaattt no I didn't..

"Hello? Earth to Naddie?" He said as he was trying to focus me back to reality.

"Uh- ye-yeah..?" Nauutal kong sabi.

"So.. I can hug you anytime then. You never denied it, no take backs!" Hay. My best friend is still childish.. Haha

"Ewan ko sayo." Yun lang yung nasabi ko sakanya. Tapos pumunta na ako sa kwarto.

"Huyy wait- wow naman.. Nothing has changed in your room.." Sabi nya as he was walking in my room.

"Yep. Same old same old." I said while I was looking for my phone.

"I have to tell you something.." He said looking very excited with his announcement.

"Okay. Spill"

"Well.. You know that house that was being sold for who knows how long right next to yours?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I answered confusingly.

"Well.. I think my family might have just sort of possibly have-"

"Stop stalling, James. Tell me." I said as I interrupted him.

"Okay fine. We bought it, and now we're neighbours!" He said cheerfully.

"Then why were you stalling? It's great news! Now we could catch up!" I said happily.

"Great okay well-" James was cut off by my mom.

"James! You're mom said na you guys have a lot of unpacking to do." My mom said.

"Okay Tita, I'll be down in a few minutes." James answered.

"Well, Naddie. Do you want to see the house? I think my mom would be happy to tour you and your mom around the house." James added as he was turning his attention to me.

"Sure. Why not, let's go!" I said.

He grabbed my hand as we both stood up and headed downstairs. This guy right here. Oh my gahd. Ano yan feeling close. Kararating lang niya close agad, ano to! Jokes, but aside from that, he's still my goofy best friend.. Haha

"Huy! Okay ka lang?" James asked. Wow I didn't know I zoned out lol.

"Huh? Ye-yeah. Let's go na" I said as James shrugged his shoulders.

"Nadine ano yan? Anong ginawa nyo?" My mom asked as her and James' mom smirked. Omg what. I didn't know moms smirk.-.-

"What? Wala naman po. We we're just catching up." I said innocently.

"Eh ano yan?" James' mom pointed to James and I intertwined hands.

"Oh come on, mom. Aren't you used to that already. We've been always doing this when we were little." James said confidently.

Woo! Saved by James Reid. I thought I was gonna die out there.

"Yeah nung maliit pa kayo. Eh ang laki nyo na" My mom whispered to James' mom thinking we wouldn't hear it but we did.

They both secretly giggled to themselves which was not secret at all. They were laughing they're butts off -.- ano bayan.

"Alright alright!" James' mom put both her hands up as surrender.

"Haha let's go!" James said as he was pushing us out of the door.

⋯————~~————⋯

Authors note:

SOOOOOORRRRRYYYY for not updating! I've been so busy with school, Christmas shopping, winter break, and New Years😂😂 relaxing until I go back to school on the fourth.. Soo Yeahhh..

HAPPY NEW YEARS! 2016 will be better JaDine Land!

Also, who watched Beauty and the Bestie? I haven't 😂 but I will soon tho don't worry! Alright I'll be back with another update soon:)

Xoxo, S 💘