「 Dear Diary 3 」

[ That's Nadine's outfit ^^ (for all mobile users, it's up there) I couldn't find any picture outfit for James so I just edit up my own, and I forgot to add his backpack so just imagine Clark's blue bag in otwol😂 ]
______________________________

James's POV

After toothbrushing, I gathered all all my things, I quickly put them in my bag. I started to look for my journal, wallet, house key, earphones, and my phone, and successfully was able to find it in time.

As I was saying to bye to my mom, I see Nadine walking to her blue metallic Kia cube car. Danggg she looks so simple yet beautiful in that outfit. I was slipping on my shoes, and happily exited the house, and walked towards Nadine while putting on my GSW snapback.

"Hey, ready to go?" I said as Nadine looks at me.

"Yeah let's go!" She said as she was unlocking her car, and going inside. I followed her sitting in shotgun, and looked around her cute car.

"Nice car" I started the conversation.

"Ahahaha, thanks! It's my baby. It's like the perfect size for me" She said as she was turning on her car, and driving her way to the school.

"Hey, did you know that our dads are coming home next week?" I said as I was breaking the silence.

"WHAT?! REALLY!!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah! I'm so excited!" I said.

"Me too!!" Nadine said happily as she turns on the radio.

🎶And they say chivalry is dead dead dead girl let a real man pick up the slack and treat you with respect yeah and you don't have to love me love me love me..🎶

"Hey! It's my favourite song! We both said in a unison.

"Omg really?" Nadine asked cheerfully.

"Yeah! Haha" I responded.

We both ended up singing to that song on our way to school.

After 15 minutes..

"WE'RE HERE!!" She exclaims, almost making me jump off my seat.

"Woah.. That scared me" I replied as I was taking off my focus from the window to Nadine, while grabbing my backpack and leaving the car.

We were both walking towards the school silently to the front gate right until manong guard asked us where our ID's are.

"Hi welcome to Santa Marigold. Paki scan na lang ID thank you" sabi ni manong guard.

Nadine went ahead and pulled hers out of her bag, scanned it, and looked at me.

"Ah eh Kuya bago lang po sya.. Ako na po bahala sakanya, kasama nya po ako" Nadine kindly replied to manong.

"Ah o sige, alam nyo naman kung saan yung office diba?" Manong asked.

"Opo" Nadine answered politely.