「 Dear Diary 4 」

* Kriing Kriing * 12:00 pm

Alden's POV

I finally get my POV yess!

Okay, so you probably don't know that it's Maine's birthday today! It's why we decided to go to Tim Hortons at lunch to kind of celebrate it, because her party is at Saturday and I believe it's a sleepover in her treehouse. Yeah she has a treehouse, it's a big one where it has 4 rooms and a large central one. Her parents built it for her siblings and her, because they really like to camp out, so in that way, even if they can't go out in a family camping trip, they will still feel like they're somewhere else.

Yes, her parents trusts us, kasi we've been friends with her ever since we were little, plus we're like her best friends so no problem naman.. haha

Okay, guys. I'm planning on asking her out na. Yes, I've been courting her for a year now, Tito and Tita said that they really like me for her when I was asking them if I can ask her to be her girlfriend and they said yes, so wish me luck!

"Meng, um is James invited as party mo this Saturday?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah, I'll have to ask him that when we see them" She said while smiling at me.

"Wait so kanya kanya nalang na ba pupunta sa Tim Hortons, tapos kita kita nalang?" I asked with curiousness.

"Uh.. I think so, ask ko muna sila Bailey and Ylona kung paano sila pupunta dun." She said while taking her phone out.

Maine's POV

____________________________
Ylona 🎤

[ today at 12:02 pm ]

Maine 💛: bbg what time kayo pupunta ni Bailey?
Ylona 🎤: actually papunta na kami dyan teh..
Maine 💛: ahh okayy we'll be on our way too, call me once you guys get there, ingat xx
Ylona 🎤: sige ate see you 💓

[ seen at 12:10 pm ]

____________________________

"Ah Alden, sabi ni Ylona na papunta na sila ni Bailey sa Tim Hortons.." I said as my eyes were still glued to my phone.

"Ohh eh tara na!" he said as he grabbed my hand and jogged to his car.

As we got to his car, I decided to call Nadine and Kath to ask if they're there.

"Sino yan?" tanong ni Alden, nung nakita nya ako na may kausap.

"Ah si Nadine and Kath, I was asking if they're coming na, and they said na they're on their way too." I responded.

"How about Daniel and James, alam mo ba kung papunta din sila?" he asked worriedly.

"I doubt it that they won't tag along with Nadine and Kath, so don't worry okay?" I said as I reassured Alden.

"Sige sige" Alden huffed with relief and continued with his driving.

After 10 minutes, they arrived safely in Tim Hortons, seeing everybody in one big booth waving at them.

"Hala, sorry guys ha! traffic eh.." Alden said as he scratched his head with an apologetic look.

"Ay ano bayan, don't worry we still have lots of time, my vacant period pa kami ni James eh.. kayo?" Nadine asked curiously.