I don't like it. I love it.

Friday Night is Moviecation Night... The usual night for them. Movies, popcorns, and juice pouches. But not tonight, atleast for Beca. They're at Jesse's room, sitting on "their" bed, watching 21 and Over (they just want it to be different this time). Beca can't concentrate on anything flashing on the screen because of the guy sitting next to her.

Why? Because that damn guy is looking incredibly sexy tonight (though he always looks sexy, not that she'll ever say that out loud) with just a tight white v-neck shirt and a boxer short so you can imagine how muscular he is. Jesse notices that she's not paying attention so he asks her.

"Becs, are you even watching?"
"Huh-ah? Yeah. Yeah. Of course." She answers him, stuttering.
"Really?" He asked and she just nods. "So why do you think Jeff Chang has a gun?"
"Who's Jeff Chang?" Beca asked confused.
"See? You're not watching. You know if you don't like the movie you can pick another one." Jesse said sweetly.
"No. No. It's fine. I wanna watch this movie. Can we just skip to that part? I wanted to see them wearing tube socks and a teddy bear."
"Wow!" Jesse said speechless "should I be jealous that you wanna see them almost naked?" He asked and she just shrugged. So they skip to that part.

"You know, that actor reminds me of you." Beca said looking directly at the screen
"Which one?"
"Uhm. Skylar Astin?" She answers him unsure.
"Why?" He asked again. This time Jesse is more interested on what her girlfriend is saying than the movie.
"I don't know. There's just something about him that makes me think about you."
"Is it his abs?"
"Maybe."
"Is it because we're both hot?" That question made Beca blush. Because that is exactly what she's thinking about earlier.
Damn! Is it that obvious? She asked herself.
"Huh!" She scoffed "don't be too confident about yourself dude." She laughs nervously and he just smiles at her.
"Then what is it?"
They are now eye to eye. Those eyes she can't resist.
Shit! Why does he have to be this damn adorable. Think straight Beca. Think straight. It's just your nerd. Your hot nerd--- Stop now!
"Hey Becs, are you okay?" Jesse asks concerned, totally forgetting about the movie. Her face is getting hotter and for sure she looks like a tomato now.
"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked her again, feeling her forehead if she's running a fever. "You don't have a fever. Thank goodness! But are you okay?"
"Yeah. Yeah. It's just that. I-uh ahm. Damn it!" She said, pulling her hair. Resting her hands on her head.
"Woah!"
"Shit! Sorry about that. It's just-- why do you have to be that freaking sexy? I mean, that's unfair!" She said and now her idiot is grinning from ear to ear.
"So I'm sexy?" Jesse asked smugly.
"Don't act like you don't know it." She answers him with a straight face.
"I don't know it. Coz there's only one person I know who's sexy." he's saying that while coming up closer to her.
"And who is that?" Beca asks even though she already knew the answer. Now they're just millimeters apart.
"That is, my awesome girlfriend. You know you look exactly like her." And now he's on top of her.
"Yeah?" She said smiling and wrapping her hands around his neck.
"Do you know her?" He said placing a strand of her hair behind her ear. Beca can't help it now.
"You're an idiot." She said, closing the distance between them.

The kiss gets deeper and lead to something more. And now they're tearing each others clothes. She rans her hand to his bare chest down to his stomach that earns a moan from Jesse. He loves it when she's doing that. He kisses her lips, nose, cheecks, her face down her neck finding her soft spot. This time, it's her turn to moan. She stopped him and make him look at her.
"As much as I love what your doing and I do. I love it." She said, mimicking him. "But I just wanna say something."
"Okay" he said curiously.
"You know that I'm not that vocal about my feelings right?" She asked and he nodded. "But I feel guilty everytime you say those three words to me." Jesse's mouthing those words. "I want to say it back so bad. Believe me. But now, I promise. Everytime you'll say those words to me, I'll say it back. Not because you said it but because I want to. Because I love you. That's it! I said it. I love you Jesse." She finishes her sentence and now her boy is smiling.
Damn! That smile.
It's not she never said it before, she said it once. Freshman year, their first time together.

"You know Becs, you don't have to feel guilty. I know you love me and I could see it." (Everyone could see it.) "And I feel it hundred percent. I know you love me and I love you for that. No. I don't love you for that."
"What?!" Beca asks horrified.
"What I means is, I don't love you for that but I love you. As simple as that. I love you Becaww!" He said that made her giggle. Yeah. That's right. Beca effin Mitchell giggles. And only Jesse smokin hot Swanson can do that. "I love you" and that's all they needed to hear and continue their earlier activities. Soon they are happily sleeping and contented to be wrapped with each other's body.

They said they don't like each other. Well that's right. Because they love each other.