Addison!?

Alaska's Pov:

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
I say loudly while laying on my floor next to Trin.
"What's wrong Snow?"
I give her a look and she nods her head. I sigh and start rolling around on the floor while Trin starts to record me.
"When your Bella deprived."
She says and starts laughing. I glare at her.
"When you get a girlfriend you'll understand my struggle."
She just giggles and goes back to looking at her phone.
I wish I could just text her to come over. I think to myself. Buuuut my dumbass is having emotional turmoil and I can't choose between two hot sexy woman. I sigh and lay my face down on the floor.
"Omg Bella!"
I sigh leaving my face on the ground.
"Don't play me Trin I'm already miserable."
I sigh again leaving my face on the floor.
"Well isn't that an interesting sight."
I hear the stud goddess herself say and giggle. I pop up so quick you would have thought I heard a gun shot. I turn and look at the goddess.
"Saw your video. You should really start locking your door."
She says then laughs loudly. I internally melt and run and jump on her. She catches me and starts laughing hard.
"When Bella arrives to rescue the dying human."
Trinity says and laughed so hard she started to snort. I glare and her but its short lived when I look back at Bella and can't help the smile that comes on my face. She laughed and puts me down, I start to pout. She laughs harder and sits down next to Trin.
"Hey Trin how's life treating you?"
She says starting to completely ignore my situation.
"Pretty good, how about you Bella?"
Tough times she says with a sad sigh and I sigh with her. Trin looks sadly at both of us.
"Let's all go out!"
She says full of excitement. I give her an "Are you serious!?" look.
"What it will be fun and will get y'alls minds off the current situation. She says with such a big smile I can't help but agree.
"OK, ok where would you like to go?"
I say while getting up and heading to my closet and searching for something to wear.
"How about Rocky's it's a new gay bar they built downtown. It should be fun."
I nod my head while continuing to search.
"Well I guess I'll go back home y'all have fun tonight."
Said the goddess herself. Me and Trin looked at each other and both started laughing. Bella gave us a confused look.
"You are expected to come as well Bella."
Trin said in a joking voice. Bella looked even more confused.
"She said "let's all go" not "we should go" and by all she means all three of us."
Bella sighed and nodded her head.
"Well I guess I'll go home and get ready. Who's driving?"
"I will."
I said without thinking.
"Okay that means you have to stay sober tonight."
"Dammit"
I cursed under my breath but nodded my head as Bella walked out of my room. Trin stood and joined me in the closet.
"I'm wearing the black strappless so don't even think about it."
I nodded knowing since that was always the dress she wore. I grabbed a white off shoulder sweater and black skinney jeans then hopped in the shower. After I got out I straightened my hair and put in a half up half down style. I did my make up light showing natural beauty and got dressed. I was deciding between white heels or black boots when Trin came out of the bathroom. Trinity is my friend but damn she is hot when she wants to be. As always the black strapless dress hugging her curves perfectly, showing off her womanhood. She wore no makeup and didn't need to she wore her hair up in a ponytail and slipped on black heels. Well if she's wearing heels I might as well. I said to myself while I grabbed the white heels. We got in my moms car and drove around the corner to pick up Bella. When we pulled up, I parked across the street and walked up to her front door. Trin knocked lightly while I fixed my wallet so it could be carried nicely. When Bella's mom opened the door her jaw dropped. She stood their looking at us for a few moments before letting us get passed her in the house. When we got in the walk way she continued to stare at us.
"Joan you okay?"
In a flash hurt came back across her eyes the same hurt I saw when she told me I broke Bella. Then in another instant it was gone.
"I see why my daughter likes woman."
Joan says eyeing us both up and down. I blush and Trin giggles.
"I'm Trinity nice to meet you. You must be Bella's mother."
"Yup that's me and I hope you don't mind me saying your one beautiful woman Trinity."
Trin blushed.
"Thank You Ma'am."
"Hello Alaska."
Joan said looking me up and down again.
"Hey Joan."
I said while leaning in to give her a hug. To my surprise she hugged back.
"You are gorgeous. Let's just hope my daughter doesn't see you all at once because if she screams like she did when y'all first met I'm going to need hearing aids."
I laugh while Joan smiles, we hear foot steps coming down the stairs and Joan tells me to get behind her before Bella sees me all at once. I laugh and do as I'm told. When Bella rounds the corner I nearly scream. Khaki pants with a black polo and black Jordan's. Her hair is back in a loose ponytail and she has on no makeup. I am lost in a trance when I hear a loud scream. I jump and Joan laughs.
"Told you so."
Joan says as she walks into her living room.
"Y'all are absolutely gorgeous."
Bella says looking us both up and down and smiling. I role my eyes as I turn and open the door.
"Yeah yeah, come on lover boy."
I say jokingly and they both laugh. After we get to Rocky's Bella makes sure I promise to stay sober. After finally agree we walk in and oh my gosh this club was kicking! Woman and Men everyone being them selves and having a great time while their at it. I instantly smile and Bella and Trin are already heading towards the party. I laugh and shake my head I sit down at a booth and watch everyone as they enjoy themselves.
"Well that's not something you see everyday."
I look up to see a sexy woman with red hair and hazel eyes and her attention fixed on me. I stare at her with a loss of words She's absolutely gorgeous. I say to myself.
"The hair I mean. It's not everyday you see a beautiful young woman such as yourself with white hair."
Oh I giggle as she says it.
"I dye it I say politely staring into her eyes. She smiles at the sound of my voice.
"I'm Addison..."
She says while sitting across from me and reaching out her hand for me to shake it.
"and you are?"
"My names Alaska...."
I say while shaking her hand. Her soft comforting lovely hand.
"Its nice to meet you Addison."
She smiles again staring directly at me.
"As well as you Alaska."
I pull my hand back as she continues talking.
"What brings you here Alaska? Girlfriend hunting?"
I giggle and her smile becomes a smirk.
"No I'm here to clear my mind and relax for a night."
She nods as she waves over someone to get her a drink. Without a single word two drinks are brought to us. I stare at the drink as she takes a sip of her drink.
"Its only Coke mixed with vodka no need to worry."
I nod but still just play with my straw while she takes another sip.
"So Alaska tell me about yourself."
"Hmm what would you like to hear?"
I say with amusement playing very hard to get. She smiles again as she leans on her hand.
"Anything you wish to tell me."
I smile and tuck back a peice of my hair that had escaped.
"Well my name is Alaska. I'm 5'2 now. I'm what people like to call a nerd..."
I giggle as I say it.
"My favorite thing to do is draw. I have two really good friends and a teacher who claims to be in love with me."
I say amused and I look back into her eyes. She look mesmerized she just stairs at me with a big smile and nods taking in every word I say.
"Your turn."
I say smiling and staring at her.
"Well my name is Addison. I am 5'6. My favorite thing to do is watch the stars. I have a Bestfriend and I'm 21 years old."
I take a double blink. That's a four year age difference. I say to myself as she finishes. I smile at her and she smiles back.
"So can I ask you a question?"
She says very soft and nice. I smile at her politeness and nod.
"Why white?"
She says and we both start laughing.
"Well my name is Alaska.."
I say jokingly.
"but I just think white suits me."
She nods smiling.
"Will you do me the favor and dance with me?"
She ask while standing and holding out her hand for me, I laugh and nod while taking her hand. When I stand I look over her outfit. She has on a stomach showing white blouse blue jeans and white heels. Her hair is straight and down. She is absolutely gorgeous. She leads me to the dance floor holding my hand softly and loosely as if saying if I wanted to stop anytime I could just let go and walk back. When we get to the dance floor there are lots of people having a great time it makes me smile. We both start dancing and just enjoying ourselves she wasn't all over me like she wanted to take me home she was just their enjoying the time we were sharing. After about five minutes of laughing and dancing Trin come up and taps me. I stop and turn to look at my laughing friend.
"Snow I don't think I'll need a ride home tonight."
She says nice and calm. Its not till then I see the tall woman standing in a suit behind her. I smile and nod and she nods back. She turns around and walks away with the woman when I turn back Addison is starring at me with a playful smirk.
"Snow?"
She ask half giggling.
"Nickname because of the white hair."
I say smiling and she nods smiling back.
"One of those good friends you speak of?"
She ask while starting to dance again. I smile and nod. She paid attention when I talked to her. I said to myself while starting to relax and dance again. We are both smiling, laughing, talking and just having a great time when I hear my name called.
"Alaska?"
I turn to see a slightly drunk Bella and a brunette.
"Yes?"
I say still slightly laughing from what Addison said.
"Can you take me home now?"
I nod and grab my things. When I look up, Addison looks disappointed. I smile nicely at her.
"I'll see you around okay?"
I say politely smiling.
"But.."
"If we had this great of time I have no doubt we will see each other again."
I smile and she nods. She walks me all the way to my moms car while Bella follows.
"I hope to see you soon."
Addison said with slight disappointment visable in her voice.
I smile and nodded as she opened the door for me I climbed in and rolled down the window.
"Drive safe."
She said smiling. I nodded and giggled.
"Before I go I'm 17 and My full names Alaska Davidson."
I said while winking and driving off.

Cliffhanger!
Who's Addison? Will she affect Bella and Alaska? The world may never know! Lol jkjk but hope you like it and comment yalls thoughts!
Love B