Psyco? Indeed

"BRYAN?" I shouted, panting to catch my breath.

"Shh! He'll hear you, shut up and get under the bed now!" He said, panic laced in his words.

"Wh-" I got cut off my Bryan shoving me forcfully under the bed.

"Please be quiet for your own safety." He pleaded. I sighed and nodded.

 A moment later i saw the door open and in came someone with Red Chucks.

"What are you doing in here?" I heard a deep voice say, I recognized it as Cody's, the boy I met earlier.

"Um. Just wanted some privacy." Bryan muttered, you could tell he was nervous.

"Well since your here, maybe you could help me," Cody said, his voice wasn't very friendly sounding like before, it kind of held a mature, bored man's voice. Like he was playing a game and winning so effortlessly that it got boring to him.

 "Have you seen Melony?" He finished.

"No, why are you looking for her?" Bryan asked, witrh an edge to his voice.

"I have to ask her something," He said simply. "Your no help, I'll look around somewhere else." Cody said walking out the door.

I was about to crawl out when Bryan shooed me back in. And not even a minute later Cody popped back in.

"Also, that girl you were talking to yesterday at the mall, I payed her a lil visit, she's a great girl." I heard the mischeivious evil in his voice. Bryan gasped in horror while Cody laughed maniatically.

I shuddered as he left the room. I waited a solid two minute and crawled out.

 "What was that about?" I asked, worry in my voice. Bryan, who's head was now in his hands looked up at me.

"Please stay as far away from Cody as you can, he's evil and cruel, don't fall for his act." Bryan said to me and stood up to leave.

WTF.

I was desperately confused. I slowly left the room and decided I shold just go home.

 I didn't want to burden Shana with the favor of taking me home, I barely even got here, so I just started walking.

I was half-way there when I heard steps behind me. I looked and saw Cody. My instinct was to run but I stayed cool, if he could act , so can I.

"Hi!" I said Gleefully. He smiled and came nearer.

"Hey, fancy seeing you here." He lied smoothly. "Mmm, I could say the same." Looking in his eyes, trying to make him feel bad for just lying.

 His eyes narrowed the slightest. "So, where you headed?" He asked.

"Home." I said, still walking.

"Ah, nice, me too, looks like were headed the same way." He said, grinning.

"Ha... yeah." I said warily. I was quiet the rest of the walk and he was too.

"Well see ya." I said, walking up my driveway. I looked back at cody and for a breif second I thought I saw a silver glint of a knive. I fled inside, making sure to lock the doors.

 "Oh, your back early." My mother said, pausing her soap opera on the tv.

"Mhm, bit tired, night mom." I said in a hurry to get upstairs. I flicked the lights on and saw a heart shaped letter on my bed. I opened it and it read : Would you like to go out sometime? -Cody :)

I clenched my fists how the hell did this get here? Any other guy and I prolly would have been ecastic, but the only thing I am is paranoid of how the fuck this psyco got in my room.

 "Mom! Did anyone stop by here?" I yelled out to her.

"No, why?" She answered back. I didn't reply and I tossed the heart letter in my trash. After checking under my bed and closet and any hiding place possible I retreated to my bed.