Your Name?

I groaned rubbing my head as I sat up on the bed in a dark room. The only thing lighting up the room was the moonlight shining through the room.

It took me a few minutes to remember where I was. I was still at the frat house. I glanced at the time on the alarm clock on the bedside table and it read 8:47 at night. I must have slept all day.

I looked to my left to see no one next to me. You must be kidding me! Niall left me in his bed alone and naked. I felt my face get hot as I threw the covers off of me and stood up.

I searched the room for my clothes, but I couldn’t find them anywhere. Not only could I not find my clothes, Niall had ditched me, I have a pounding head ace, and I slept all day.

With no luck finding my clothes I decided I’d just wear a pair of Niall’s sweatshirts and sweatpants. He’s the one that ditched me, so he’ll deal and anyways, I’ll return them later.

When I put them on I walked out of Niall’s room and it was quiet and dark. Where is every one?

I walked down the stairs and it was dark. I was heading to the door when I heard the sound of the TV in the living room and it was the only light on. Being carious I wanted to see who was here.

Being as silent as I could I made it to the living room and was shocked when I saw Niall sitting on the couching watching football. I watched as he took a sip of his beer from the bottle and watched his adams apple bounce up and down. He was shirtless and was wearing a snapback with sweatpants. He looked extremely attractive and I wanted to touch his perfect chest.

I shook off the thought and just watched him. I was surprised he hasn’t noticed me in the corner of his eye yet.

“It’s about time you woke up, mystery girl” Niall said suddenly not taking his eyes off the screen

I guess he did notice me

I felt myself getting nervous

“What time did you happen to wake up?” I asked

“About two hours ago. Didn’t want to wake you up”

“Uh yeah.  Listen, I couldn’t find my clothes so I ha-“

“I know” he said interrupting my sentence

“What?” I asked confused

“I hid them, your clothes” I saw a smirk play across his face

I looked at him like he was stupid

“Why the hell would you do that?” I almost shouted at him

“Calm down, it was for fun, but I could tell you helped yourself to my own clothes” he said taking another sip from his beer

I looked down at my feet feeling bad that I took his clothes.

“Sorry, I just didn’t know where mine where”

It was silent again before he spoke

“It’s alright. Just return them”

It went silent again and I decided I need to go back to my dorm. I started to turn around, but Niall spoke up once again.

“Where are you going?” he finally took his glance off at the TV and at me

“Back to my dorm?” I said more of a question

He shook his head no at me and motioned for me to go sit with him. I walked slowly over to him and he pulled me into his lap. I leaned back on him resting my head in the crook of his neck.