Initiation [Niall Horan Frat Boy Story]

I dropped my bags in front of my bed and looked around my dorm. It was fairly big and it looked nice. One side of the room had clothes scattered all over the place looking like a tornado came through. I sighed assuming I was sharing a room with someone messy.

It put my clothes away and put things on my side of the room where I thought they’d look nice. I glanced at the time on my phone and it read 8:00. It was dark out and I forgot I had to be at the Alpha Chi Omega sorority house at 8:15. Luckily it was down the road from the campus.

It was freshman year at university and I was determined to get into the most popular sorority. My two older sisters, Molly and Shannon just graduated last year and they were in the Alpha Chi Omega. Molly and Shannon where twins who everyone adored on the campus. I would know because I came to visit them a few times. Molly and Shannon where both the head of the house sense there second year here. 

They never told me what the initiation was like, but it always started on June 2nd. I knew every girl in the house which gave me a big advantage over all the other girls who are taking place in this initiation.

Getting up off my bed I quickly changed into a pair of short shorts and a crop top shirt. I looked in the mirror and thought I looked nice so I snatched my phone of the bed and ran out of my dorm. I was running across campus when I bumped into someone causing me to bounce backwards and land hard on the pavement with a thud.

“Ouch!” I yelled painfully

“Whoa there, watch where you’re going babe!” I heard a strong Irish accent say

I looked up to see a boy winking at me with a cocky grin spread across his face. He was wearing jeans that sagged low and a tank top that showed his muscles nicely. He was wearing a green snapback that was backwards and had blonde hair poking out the sides. He was very attractive and my eyes looked him up and down wondering how I guy could look so perfect.

“S-s-sorry” I stuttered out prying my eyes off of his muscles and up to his face that still held that cocky grin

“It’s okay, I don’t mind a girl like you running into me” he said as he walked up to me pulling me close to him and grabbing my ass tightly 

I let out a yelp of surprise and pushed him away. He let out a deep chuckle and that grin never washed off his face.

“I have to go” I said before brushing past him continuing to run across campus and to the house.

I looked back to see him watching me. I wondered who that was. He was deffinately older than me. I put him to the back of my mind and mentally noted to make sure I ask about him.

When I reached the house I caught my breath before knocking on the door. I heard footsteps walking to the door and it opened with a sudden jolt. I instantly recognized the girl with black hair and big brown eyes with amazing tan skin.

“Hey Liv!” I smiled brightly at her

She engulfed me in a tight and pulled away

“Finally you’re here (y/n)! We waited for you!” she said as she pulled me through the door and shut it

Olivia, or as many people call her Liv, was the new head girl of the house. She was in her last year in college.

Olivia brought be through the big house to the living room where I was a lot of the girls I knew and plenty of new faces. Olivia sat me on the couch next to someone I didn’t know and she stood in the middle of the room looking at everyone.

“So now that everyone is here we can get started!” She said happily

Everyone looked at her with bright faces.