chapter 1

"Only two weeks before the concert!" I call to my friend Sam, it was the first time 1D come to our country. We are already waiting for this since  X- factor, we followd the serie on internet and are real 1D girls, I'm a Niall girl and Sam loves Harry, we goes to shop for the concert. In the city is a shop with 1D- and JB stuff: our favorite shop, we are loyal customers there. It is like heaven for fangirls. In the shop are unique garments, You can make your own, and go get them a week later.We are arrived and say hey to the shopkeeper, I think she already know us. We decide to make our own, I make a top with the text: Eat carrots  Hate spoons  Be Vain  Love cats  Be Irish and be a Directioner. Sam chose for a Hoodie with instead of the text images of the boys. We order it by the shopkeeper and go to my home to do fangirl. 

it's late, Sam goes home.I go downstares to let her out and go to the livingroom. My dad,mum, my older sister,Laurien, her boyfriend Jack and my younger brother Evert are sitting in the couch watching tv, I go sit next to them. It's 23h the night falls and go upstairs to sleep.

It's 1 week later,time to get our tops and hoodies, We are really curious to see how they look.

 "OMG they are amazing!"We both yell when we see them.

Tonight we gonna party like never before there is a party in the city and I go 'to sleep'' at Sam.We are home alone.So first we gonna take a shower and do our hair. For tonight I wear a little black dress, well not to little,my mother always say:"You're not a whore Taylor".Sam wears a black skirt with a violet blouse. It allows her beautiful. Last we do our makeup. And we are ready to go!

This is my second story, my first isn't finished yet, I hope you like it and if you have tips or questions for me just ask I don't bite ;)