chapter 2

We came to the party, The music was loud and there are a lot of people, the party is in a tent. we're going to the party because of Sam.She has heartbreak, and me and my friends goes to fix it. First we need to find the girls: Carleen, she's tall,has  dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes and Astrid, a small little girl with long blond hair,she was wonderful.Finally we find them.They where standing at the cassock, they are,like Ithought, talking with a boy,I knew the boy from somewhere,I terror when I saw who it was, I knew 1D was already in the country but, who thought that Zayn was standing in front of me.We had all a favorite boy, Sam loves Harry,I love Niall, Carleen Liam and Astrid was obsessed with Zayn, defently now he breaks up with Perrie. I was wondered she don't flip! The moment I stand next to him Astrid says:"Hey,Taylor,You know Zayn?"

"Are you kidding me, yes I know zayn. Are the rest of the boys here too?"

"Only Harry, the other boys are home, sorry."he answerd

Ow look there is Harry! suddenly the party gets another turn. I think the most girls here not know them, there is no other girl that goes to them and screams her  lungs out of her body.

It is 2 am

"It's boring here, do you girls want to go with us to the 1D house? The other guys are there and he winks at me, I know he knows that we all have a favorite and that I like Niall. I think he saw it at  my bracelet. I always have a bracelet on. I create him at the store.It is a black rubber bracelet with a clover four and Niall James Horan writing in green.We are all drunk and are laughing a lot. They are perfect like a expected. Harry makes the dirty jokes and Zayn start to laugh,I think I'm the only one that is  not drunk, I can think normal,so I drive and Harry sit next to me in the car. Zayn sit behind between Carleen,Sam and Astrid. All his antention goes to Astrid while Harry is talking with Sam, I don't understand what he says,he is so drunk .I have a GPS with the directions so I focus on the road.