Chapter 1: As Another Day Begins

The year is now 2500, 200 years after you made that deal with Prussia.

Oh, how you loathe Prussia.

Ever since you've got to his home, he has dressed you in skimpy maid's clothing, made you clean everything, (his house wasn't tiny either, mind you, his empire was very big now), and sexually harassed you whenever he got the chance. He grabbed your chest, your ass, he's even licked up your arm before. But you had a deal to uphold, so you let him do whatever he felt like to you. In short, your life is now horrible.

You woke up on another miserable day to Prussia's screaming, what about you never know, but it's almost always at approximately the same time every day. You sighed, rolled out of bed, and rubbed sleep out of your eyes. You bathed and clothed yourself, savoring your moments of privacy and solitude, then after an hour, you stepped out into the great mansion.

As soon as you stepped out, the commotion was prominent. Many serving men and women passed by you (all dressed much more modest than you, might I add), and gave you a quick nod or a "Good morning Ms. (name)." and you'd try your best to reply to each of them while you walked down the long flights of stairs to attend to your duties.

As soon as you got down, you found the cocky albino laughing with women on both hips and several of his bastard ally friends. You gave a small sigh and walked over, doing the routine curtesy that Prussia had taught you (one that exposed your chest very nicely) and stood up smiling.

"Good morning sir, may I get you something to drink?" It felt so fake and incredibly forced, but at this point it had to be done.

He smirked at your obedience, and waved his hand in a dismissive and rude manner. "Go get me a beer, vill you? Und something for these men here as vell."

The men then all put in their requests for drinks, and you walked out, but not without a man in a chair on the far side of the room grabbing your ass and asking for you instead of a drink. You fumed silently and wandered into the kitchen, fixing the drinks while the din of Prussia's heavy laughter floated through your ears.

Life was hard for you, yes. But because you were so kind and gentle to everyone under Prussia, and because of your loyalty to your country, everyone respected you. So you never went without help. Although you've never been the social type, just your smile has won you a lot of favor, and many servants will assist you with whatever task your mutual master has you do.

That's why when you almost spilled the drinks (there were way too many to handle), a quick hand caught the two you were about to drop and smiled at you. This was the country of Latvia, who you had watched grow ever since you were small. He became much bigger and stronger than he was in the 21st century, but soon also fell to the power of the Prussian force.

"Need a hand?" he laughed a bit, as you both tried your best to stand up.

"Yes, thank you, Raivis (Latvia's human name)," you nodded, and lead him out to the main room, where you served each drink accordingly, while also helping Latvia find the people he needed to serve drinks to as well.

The last man, which you had the honor of serving, was Prussia himself. He gave his signature smirk as you set his beer down on the table in front of him. He grabbed it, drank it all down in one gulp, and slammed it back on the table. You backed away slowly to stand close to Latvia, but Prussia's expression made it seem like that was the exact opposite of what he wanted you to do.

"You two, make yourselves busy somewhere else," he shooed the two girls at his sides away, and they both pouted in remorse and walked out of the room.

He then turned to you, and beckoned you closer with one finger. You stood in front of Prussia, only the table separated you two now. You gave a forced smile and chirped, "Is there something you needed, master?"

(A/N Might as well do this now... So this is my first "x Reader" fan fiction, so please forgive my flawed second person writing, if I have any. If you are enjoying it, or even if you aren't, don't hesitate to tell me! I love feed back! Thank you!)