Chapter 4: Weird Feelings

(A/N This took really long to post because I sprained my knee and Wattpad wouldn't save my goddamn writing. Yeah. Enjoy, though~! :D)

Three hours after Prussia had dismissed you, you found yourself washing the dishes, after finding nothing better to do. You sighed, and set the plate that you were scrubbing into the dishwasher, and moved on to the next one.

You couldn't wrap your head around it. Prussia had you pinned down right where he wanted you, about to have his way, and he let you go and left. What had happened? Did he have a sudden moment of generosity? Or did he just tire of you?

You shook your head, a mass of (h/c) blurring your vision, causing you to drop the plate that you had been scrubbing on to the floor. You groaned and went to fetch the dustpan and broom, and began to sweep up the mess.

What was itching you so much about this? He had done things like this to you so many times before. Sexual assaults weren't unusual for him, and he'd never go farther than that... So what was the big deal?

Then, you remembered. What he had said to you after all was said and done, and then, what he did... There was the way he had kissed you so delicately on your hand and cheek, and promised to protect you...

You huffed out loud in frustration, taking the first load of shards to the trash can, and then coming back for the last of it, all the while, thinking about him. That damn Prussia, always messing with your head. That damn Prussia, forcing you into this skimpy dress. That damn Prussia, causing you to become flustered. That damn Prussia, enchanting you with his beautiful eyes...

Wait, beautiful?! They are not!! His eyes were the color of blood! Blood! Blood isn't beautiful! He is anything but! You picked up the dustpan in a hurry and threw the remnants of the plate into the trash with a clang, and you looked up to find a pair of pale blue eyes to meet yours.

"Oh, hello, Raivis (Latvia). How are you?" you smiled your best smile, or the best one you could conjure up, since you were under so much stress.

"I should be asking you that! What the hell happened in there? Where did he touch you?"

Latvia began searching your neck and arms for bruises or other marks, while you giggled at his concern. You pushed his hands away, and smiled at him again. "Nothing happened. Absolutely nothing."

And that's what scared you the most. Nothing happened? He said something about a later date... How far is that? How soon? You were having an internal breakdown while Latvia was still trying to get a grip on the situation with the little information you gave him.

To take his mind off of it a little, he took the broom and dustpan and went to put it away.

"So you're telling me he just let you go?" he seemed as skeptical as you were on the situation when he came walking back.

"Yes, and it makes me nervous as well..." you mumbled, confessing it out loud while you kept freaking out on the inside.

Who was this man to get you to feel like this? This man... This demon! You clenched your fists a bit and felt sweat drip down your forehead. You wanted to beat that almighty nation into oblivion so badly.

"Just calm down for now," Latvia had always been good at sensing your internal emotions, although he could never read a mood, and patted your shoulder, causing you to unclench your fists and relax. "There, labāk?"

You nodded your head a bit, not being fluent in Latvian, but knowing enough to know that he was asking if you felt better. He smiled in reply, and took your hands in his. "(name), you are the best friend I've had in this whole damn place. I will protect you with all I've got. E-Es mīlu tevi."

He stuttered a bit at the last part, and to tell the truth, you had no idea what he was saying. But, you gave him a hug and smiled up at him. "Thank you, Raivis. You are very kind to me. But I can't lose my only friend in this place, so stay safe, okay? I will handle myself as best as I can."

He opened his eyes a bit more, then nodded, smiling sheepishly. You gave him a small kiss on the cheek before heading upstairs, leaving Latvia blushing like mad, and wondering if you understood him.

-----^----

You opened the door to your room, a basket full of laundry under your right arm, but it soon spilled onto the floor when you saw Prussia looking through your drawers.

He turned at the noise, and saw you standing there, and he was holding a pair of your best panties while trying to cover his nose bleed. You were both blushing furiously, not sure what to say.

"Wh-Uh-G-get out! What the hell are you doing?" you managed to stutter, paralyzed by shock.

Regaining his composure, Prussia's usual smirk crawled back onto his face. "Oh, you don't like zis, Frau?" He took out another pair and waved in front of your face teasingly. When he finally stopped to look, he realized it was a pair made of black lace.

His nose bleed increased tenfold, and you began to freak out. "St-stop!! What the fuck do you think you are doing?!"

You ran at him full speed, while he kept throwing underwear behind him, his nosebleed flowing faster with each pair. He managed to hold you back with one hand and keep tossing pairs back, observing each for roughly five seconds (moving his eyebrows teasingly for some, while you would blush deeper every single time) before moving onto the next one.

He then came to a dead stop. You drawer was nearly empty, and he took out the last pair, the one that you buried at the bottom in shame: a bright red thong. Your blush, at this point, was roughly the same color. And Prussia, at this point, had collapsed to the floor from blood loss.

"Y-y-yo-you asshole! Get up!" You snatched at the thong, and he held it away teasingly, a trickle of blood still going down his face.

"Vhat is this, (name)? A present for me~? I vould love it if you modeled it now~"

You snatched the thong back, blushing like mad, and let all your rage loose, "GET. THE FUCK. OUUUUUTT!!"

He ran from the room, slapping your ass and cackling on the way out while you fumed in his direction.

You began to pick up the garments and file them back into the drawer, blushing when you got to the pairs he had raised his eyebrows at you for. He was interested in you now, for some reason, after 200 years! And the creep went through your underwear!

Slamming the drawer shut, you changed into a baggy t-shirt and a pair of your not-so-sexy underwear, and leaped into bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

Little did you know, through the hole in the wall, the Prussian was watching you undress, and his nosebleed was almost as bright as his blush.