Part 11

Niall was sitting on the couch looking at a large book.

I put my keys on the hook and slipped my shoes off. As I got closer to Niall I noticed he was flipping through our scrapbook. Spring break scrapbook.

He chuckled a bit looking down at one of the pictures probably bringing back some good memories. He obviously knew I was in his presence cause without looking up he patted the seat next to him gesturing for me to come over.

I sat down on my knees on the sofa

"What's up?" I asked trying to figure out what picture he was looking at, leaning forward slightly.

He grinned, and pointed to a picture on the page.

His bright blue eyes looked up at me "Do you remember this?" he asked grinning.

It was a picture of him and I at the beach on spring break about a 2 years ago.

I laughed remembering what had happened that night.

I answered rubbing his shoulder "How could I not? I remember that you got totally wasted and was an animal later that night" I winked.

He looked up after my comment with a cheeky grin.

"Ohh ok, let's not forget about miss table dancing!?" He said giggling.

Ohh yea I guess I did do that just now remembering...he paused then setting the book on the coffee table, leaning in a bit closer "Do you think I'll ever get to see that again " He whispered into my neck, then lightly kissing my jaw bone.

I smiled in pleasure. "Do I ever get to see that animal again?" I asked in a moan.

"All.you.have.to.do.is.ask" he said between kisses,.pulling onto my waist.

Pulling away once I again I stopped him "I need to take a shower" I snapped.

He kissed my shoulder accepting my request. Lighty tapping my ass after getting up.

I walked down the lighted hallway to the bathroom. Slowly opening the door and closing it.

I needed this time to relax from an obvious stress fulled day. I slipped off my dress and turned the "H" lettered knob all the way.

Once I felt the water to a comfortable temperature I stepped in. O.M.G. did this felt great. Letting the water fall down my front facing the shower head.

I closed my eyes for a brief moment soaking all of it in.

I felt two firm hands on my waist. No.

"Don't hurt me!" I cried screaming

pulling away.

I spun around after the hands released it's grip. I saw tears developing in his eyes, visible from the red puffiness and his mouth agape from my actions.

"Niall wha-what the hell are you doing in here?!" I shouted trying to cover up my first reaction.

"I came in to have some fun..what's wrong?" He said sternly looking me dead in the face taking my hands into his. Flipping them over to uncover a dark bruise under my wrist, looking at them, then me with deep concern.

I broke down crying, ending up falling into his arms, then both of us descending to the shower floor.

Both nude and wet, he wrapped his arms around me rocking me slightly and kissing the top of my wet head.Crying into his chest, he kept calming me.

I must have not heard him come in because of the vent and waterfall and nor seen him with my eyes closed.

It was time. I needed to tell Niall. I needed to explain everything about Zayn.

I don't care if he leaves,I couldn't hurt this man who obviously loved me any longer.

I looked up to his eyes "Niall?" I asked in sobs.

"Anything Rey, just please stop crying" he said still holding me.

I cried even more.

"Tell me, I can't stand to see you like this. I'll fix any problem you have, but you have to tell me" he comforted now looking directly in my eyes.

I let it go. Even with great fear, I let it all go. I spoke of everything from beginning to tonight to now.

Even of how Louis and Elenour swore not to say a word. His expressions changed from surprised, mad, to crying.

His eyes looking like a deep blue ocean storm. He hugged me tighter and closer.

"I'm so sorry Reyanna" he cried harder.

"How could I let this happen to you? Your my princess and I was so supposed to protect you from anything! And I couldn't!" he cried uncontrollable more upset with him self.

He paused looking at me again "What hurts the most is you couldn't tell me" he said with tearful eyes then lightly banged his head against the wall.

He got up and helped me up to. Shutting off the water then getting out. He again assisted me out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and then got himself one too.

He stormed outta the bathroom heading for the stairs.

"Ni! What are you gonna do?!" I shouted concerned of his whereabouts.

He sternly looked back "To make this right, no one fucking touches let alone abuses what's mine!" He assured with fiery in his eyes before bolting up the steps.

He came back down in less then 5 minutes dressed and heading for the door.

I was still standing in shock, it was all happening too fast for my mind to fully absorb.

Before leaving "Don't leave the house" he instructed pointing at me.

I nodded in obedience. Shortly after he aggressively slammed the door, I hear the engine roar down the street.

What did he plan on doing? I was scared but at the same moment relieved. I knew that Niall was gonna do whatever he planned on doing no matter what anyone did or say.

He loved me.

He would do all the simple and big things for me no matter the struggle or cost....