Part 14

REYANNA POV

I knew Niall loved when I hallowed out my cheeks during oral sex. I knew every sweet spot on that boy, and with that I controlled him.

I could feel his body tense up signaling he was gonna cum. I went even faster taking it all of him my mouth and bobbing my head. He groaned at pleasure.

Looking him dead in his eyes while blowing him also drove him crazy. I drug my eyes to meet his and looked directly into his blue orbs.

After a breif second he threw his head back and I felt him twitch and shoot into my mouth. The feeling of his warm sweet fluids running down my throat mad me so wet.

He pulled me back of to him, kissing my lips harshly. I took his bottom lip between my teeth and pulled on it.

NIALL POV

She really knew what drove me into a sex drive. I flipped her over to her back throwing her onto the bed.

Sucking on her neck then running my finger tips lightly between her breast down to her wet core.

Leaving her with a kiss to her lips I inched my way down. Once I got below I threw her legs over my shoulders so I was face to face with her moist pussy.

I blew cold air on to her making her moan my name "Please Niall".

"All you have to do is ask" I whispered,getting closer to her dripping core.

I kissed her clit making her groan with pleasure. Lightly sucking on her clit I took my finger and eased it into her easily using her juices as lubrication.

She arched her back in inaudible almost primal moans. As I pumped making sisscor motions in her with my finger, I felt a hard hold of her hand clenched to my hair.

Seeing her like this made me want her now. She wanted it,she needed it bad. I couldn't handle it anymore I needed to be inside her.

REYANNA POV

Just as I was so close, tugging roughly into Niall's silky blonde head, he picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist. He threw me up against the wall.

He paused lining himself up to my entrance. "You ready?" He asked for permission.

"Get in me now!" I begged, staring at his desperation filled eyes. After that he didn't hesitate to ram into me filling me whole. I hooked my arms around his neck rocking my hips.

He bit is bottom lip tightly between his teeth trying to contain moans. With every thrust came along a deep grunt.

I flung my head to the wall "Ahhh Niall!".

He dug his head into the crook of my neck whispering vulgarity into my ear in his raspy voice.

NIALL POV

"I'm fucking so close princess" I moaned, droplets of sweat beading off my forehead.

"Me too baby" she returned.

"Cum for me baby" I grunted into her ear.

She moaned uncontrollably.

"Fuuck" I groaned.

NIALL REYANNA POV

I let go,everything I had. I loved him/her.

REYANNA POV

Exhausted he gently laid our bodies back onto the duvet of the bed.

Still clutching me close to him. He planted a soft kiss on my lips. We fell asleep, limbs entangled with one anothers.