Chapter 1: The Flash

~Anoras POV~

"Salamis!!!" I screamed.

"Anora!!" My sister ,salamis, screamed.

I ran up to her to give her a hug.

"I can't believe mom let me move up here with you!!" I screamed.

"Me too!" She screamed.

My sister us 27 and mixed. She is a fashion disgner. She has lived in new York for 2 years now.

"So you can take the top floor." She said pointing upstairs.

"Really, thanks." I said running upstairs.

My room was on the right and had my name on it. I ran in and it was beautiful. It had windows to look out to that are huge and have huge curtains. My closet is a walk in closet and my room is huge full of space and I have a huge flat screen TV on the wall and a dresser under the tv and a small table by my bed and a desk where I can work at.

I screamed in excitement.

"I love it!" I said to myself.

"You do?" Said my sister behind me.

"Yes." I said.

"I'm gonna let you get settled in ok." She said.

"Thanks." I said.

"I have to go to work so make your self at home." She said.

"Ok, thanks." I said.

She walked out the door and left the house. I opened the curtains to let the sun shine in the windows. I started to unpack and after 4 hours I finished.

I was a little tired so I turned on the TV and sat down in bed. The first channel on was the news. I also wanted to listen to music so I turned on my speakers that I had brought from home and jammed out to a few songs.

Then I looked at the TV and a picture of a streak showed up on the news and I was curious so I turned off my speaker and turned up the TV.

"The red and yellow streak known as The Flash has struck again saving 2 kids from a burning building on wall street this afternoon. But we still hold this question, Who is the flash?" Said the news reporter on the TV.

"The flash?" I asked myself.

Then my phone rang scaring me.
I answered it.

Me:Hello?

Salamis: How's the penthouse?

Me:Amazing.

Salamis: Good.

Me: I got a question.

Salamis: yeah ,shoot.

Me: Who's the flash?

Salamis: A superhero I guess, he saves people . I Don't know much about him.

Me:Weird, How did he get those powers?

Salamis: why don't you ask him.

Me: Very funny .

Salamis: Just stay home. Its not safe in starling city.