Mum say "yes" please

Ok so thanks for all the reads and a massive thanks to the people that have read this fancic from beginning to this chapter. I wouldn't say that this is the end because this isn't haha so hope you enjoy this chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIALL P.O.V

"Zayn Malik? THE Zayn Malik?" I asked really confused.

"Yes Zayn but I'm not sure its THE Zayn Malik. Do you know him or something?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well if its the Zayn I know, then yes I did know him" I answered back simply.

"Well if it is the Zayn you are talking about where would you know him?"

"Oh just wait and see." I said with a smirk.

"Uhm so do you want a drink or something?" she asked

"No I'm fine but thanks anyways I came here too check if you were ok and now if you excuse me I need to go home and finish some work with unpacking and oh well I think I'll have too pack again if I am going with you to California don't you think?" I asked opening the door for me to leave.

"Oh umm yes you will have to pack and I'm glad you'll be able to come. But now the problem will have to convince my mum to let me go. You'll have to ask your mum too, if you are coming. Do you think she'll let you?" she asked coming closer.

"Oh well maybe it will take a little pleading but I think she will say yes."

"Ok well call me when you get the answer. Bye"

"Bye" I said giving her a quick peck on her cheek and closing the door.

Lizzy P.O.V

I closed the door when Niall left and then went up too my room. After 10 minutes my mum finally came home. I was a bit nervous of what she'd say but I still went.

Bold- mom

normal- Lizzy

"Hi mum can I ask you a quick question?"

"Sure honey lets sit down"

"Ok so you know Zayn right?"

"Malik? Your cousin?'

"Yes him well I called him today and I asked him if I could go live with him in Califor-" my mum interrupted

"No! Why do you want to go all the way to California! You are too young! Wh-" Now I interrupted

"Mum let me finish! So I called him and asked and he said yes and I am going to a better school over there. I will have more choices of living and Niall is coming us. Oh wait you don't know Niall. Well he is a new neighbor and he is a good friend. He is very protective and he is going to take care of me. I will have Zayn and Niall. Two GREAT body guards and I'll make friends over at California. I'll call and maybe we can even Skype. Its not like I'm staying there forever anyways. I'm coming back."

" I don't know honey, I just don't want to lose you"

'"But you won't mum"

"Alright but promise you will take good care of yourself. And when are you guys leaving?"

"I promise and if its possible tomorrow because I still have to pack a lot of stuff and thank you"

"Oh well go on then. Go pack"

"I love you mum!" I said giving her a hug and running up to my room. I grabbed my phone and saw that I had 3 missed calls from Niall. I dialed his number and he finally answered

"Niall? Its Lizzy my mum said I can go. What did your mum say?" I said opening my laptop.

'She said yes after like 20 minutes hahaha well see you tomorrow then bye good night"

"Good night Niall" I said and I hung up. I logged into twitter and saw Harry tweet something

Can't wait till tomorrow to see Jacky aha (;

I felt pain inside for some reason but I ignored it.

"LIZZY SOMEONE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!"

"COMING MUM" I screamed and asked myself who could it be this late.

I went downstairs and saw a brown haired guy wearing red pants and a striped shirt. I got to say he looked kinda cute but I brushed it of

"Who are you?"

"Louis. Louis Tomlinson and I need to talk to you. I'm one of Harry's friends and I gotta tell you something asap!"

"Ummm ok? come in"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright there is not much action but anyways please can you comment some ideas of what you would like to happen next? I will love you forver! Thank you Bye!

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT