Chapter 15

Vic P.O.V

I drive home, my knuckles tight on the steering wheel.

I love Alexis..so much..but what if Tony leaves the band? I will have to choose between her and the fans. How will I even do that? I can't let her down..but I can't let the fans down either....

I reach the house, and see that Alexis is sitting in her car, waiting for me. "You ready?" She asks and I nod and we walk in together.

Alexis P.O.V

Tony is sitting at the dining table, looking alone and dejected. We sit down across from him and I see that he has been crying. "Tony-" I start but Tony stands up, wiping his face quickly.

"Don't bother. I know that you guys are dating.. Alexis..I am so sorry I ever kissed you that day. I am truly sorry. And by the way, I am with Stephanie now and we are very happy together."
He stalks off and I smile sadly,but my heart still feels heavy, but it automatically lifts as Vic leans in and kisses me.
I can't belive me and Tony are over. All of that was over nothing...when the man who truly loved me stayed in the shadows....

*A few hours later*

I rung Orion and told her the current situation. And thankfully for me, she missed my company and Andy bought her a three bedroom apartment, so there was more room for all of us.

I pulled up at the front of the apartment and Vic grabbed my bags as I hugged Orion and kissed Andy on the cheek.

Vic said hello to both of them, and put my bags inside. He leaned in for one last kiss and I blushed deeply. "Never forget, I love you Alexis. And I am always thinking of you".

He pulls out of the driveway, leaving me standing in the cold. "Hurry Up lexi! The spaghetti is getting cold!" Andy exclaimed, huddling us girls inside.

*The next day*

I wake up and see I have a text from Vic.

BaeBae<Vic>
Hay Lexi! I am missing you heaps and Tony has been staying with steph for a few days...love you and good luck with your recording today! Xoxo

I smile and change into an above-knee white lace dress with long sleeves. I meet the girls in the recording studio downstairs and I smile solemnly as the music starts.

If only I knew what you were thinking (thinking)
If only I knew why I was sinking (sinking)
Oh baby..your making me go crazy and I want to rip my heart to shreds.
Cause that's what you have done to me.
Woah-oh-woah-oh-woah-woah-oh

A/n- Crappy song I know...( I made it up) but at least you have something. Ugh...it's a really Crappy song...

After the recording was done, I rushed out to be greeted by Vic. He swooped me up in his arms and spung me around before kissing me deeply, much to the school-boy hoots from Mike and Jaime.

For the first time in my life, I feel like I am in control and I am genuinely happy with the man kissing me. Life may not be perfect, but for now it is my daydream.

And I will stay daydreaming until the day I die.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well that is the end of this story.

I know it was short.. but it would be really BORING if I dragged it on.

BUT A SEQUEL IS COMING!!!! YAYAYA

-Ptvkitkat