I'm So Sorry!

Thea:I'm sorry I haven't gotten to any ask or dares its just I've been going through something hard I started cutting and I'm trying to stop... I am SO SO SO SORRY! I will try to get to them as soon as possible...

Scott: *Listening to conversation*

Thea: Its just that I'm being bullied and I want the pain to stop I-I'm trying so hard to be someone I'm not but it doesn't work so I don't know what to do...

Scott: *Walks in slowly*

Thea:*See's Scott and Acts normal* Hi Scott!

Scott:*Hugs Thea* I heard everything.

Scott: This Is going for everyone who is Suicidal including Thea. Don't do it, it's not worth it, the world needs you God put you here for a purpose, your friends and family love you so much and your the universe in your Boyfriend/Girlfriends Eyes. You are special and Me and Thea Care about you and I care about Thea. It would rip me apart if I saw another suicide on the news.

Scott: Now this is for all the people mistreating you. Stop its not cool to bully others. If you think it's cool maybe you should be in your victims shoes and see how it feels. Bullying people is rude and mean, there's no point to it. So please STOP!

Thea:*crying softly*

Scott: *holds Thea tightly*