Awkwardness

Three of the house Maids took Yesul to the Room At the Rooftop.

" Your Majesty, Master Hoseok command us to Take care of you Untill you'll be fine. " The One Maid Said .

Yesul was Still Out of her Mind. She didnt Have any Idea about what Was Happening .

Yesul's Pov :

" Wow ! Amazing ! How could it be ?? " I was amazed to this Wide house, It has A covered Spring Pool At the Rooftop.

" Its Relaxing ! "

After the Maids Leaves , I decided to Bath in this Warm Spring Pool . " Woooo. Omoo. I like it . It ease my Pains " I said while Glancing my Feet to the Pool.

I swim. And Its very Good to Feel. " I wish I had this Pool too " I said while Rubbing my Arms with a Soap .

I enjoyed bathing And After An Hour , I find the Bathroom to Change .

Hoseok's Pov : (Jhope)

I listened to the Radio. Because of Boredom , I went to the Bathroom to brush my Teeth after eating Sweet Chocolates.

When I walking up to the Bathroom , I imeddiately Pick my Toothbrush and Paste a Toothpaste.

While Brushing my teeth, I heard the Door Opened .

In the moment that I looked at the Person who's Standing Infront of Me , I loosen my Toothbrush .

" Gosh ! " I said and Looked at Her From head to Toe . She Looks Like Shocked too.

For the Second time Around , I tried to looked at her , She Only wears A Blue paired Bra and ribboned Underwear.

Because of Unconciousness , I pointed My Index finger to her , She Covered her Hand to Her Breasts , And This time , She Shouts Loudly .

She Immediately Punched My Face , And I felt a Little Headpain and After that , I Fell and Asleep.

I didnt know what Happened next .

Yesul's Pov :

Because of the Situation , I called for Help , And After A Moment , Maids Of the Hoyse Rescued me .

" What Happened to Master ? "
One maid Asked me .

" I dont Know ! It was His Fault "
All I said and Covered my Body with The Curtain.

I found the Guy named Hoseok Bleeding His Lips, It Marks The Wound I Created A While.

They Brought Him to the Bedroom where I Sleep Awhile.
I saw A Mini Box of First Aid In the Bathroom and I Brought It together with Them .

After they Laid Him to the Bed , " Leave Us Now , I will Took care of Him and I promise , I can Manage it " I said And Commanded the Maids To Leave in this Room.

They all Bowed To me And Leaved the Room.

I touched His Face , And It feels Smoothly. I Get the Cotton and Ointment and slightly Caressing His Wounded Lips.

" Mianhe Hoseok-ah , Its your Fault tho " I said While Putting Slightly Movements Of Ointments to His Side Of lips.

After 15 Mins. OF Medication , I put the Blanket Up to his Chest. And Bowed To him even Though He Cant See.

" Hoseok-ah, Kamsahamnida for All , I hope I will Meet you Again . And Promise not To forgot you "
I said And Leaved To the Room.

I found the Maids Downstairs.
" Majesty , You'll Going To leave now ? But Master Hoseok Is Sleeping ? " She Asked Me.

" Ohh. Just said To him that I really Need to leaved now , My Family Is Worried about Me Now. " I said And Bowed to Them :-)

" But Majesty , Its already 9:00 pm. Its Dangerous for you to Arrived at this time , Why dont You Stay Here Overnight ? "
They Asked Me zand I Just Smiled to Them .

End Of Chapter :-)
Awkward moment Right :-) hahaha. Keep reading Guys :-)
Kamsahamnida :-)

@elahMae♥♥