The Moon And Star

Its Been 11:30 Pm . Jungkook Is Still Waiting For Yesul to Back Home.

" Kookie , Its getting Late , Come Inside And Let's Go Sleep . "
Jin asked Jungkook .

" Ani.. I know , She will Come Later, I Will Just wait " Jungkook said to Jin.

" How Did you Know ? " Jin Asked again.

" My Heart Talks " Jungkook Pointed His Chest And Looked To Jin Straightly.

Jin just Smiled and Taps Jungkook's Shoulder. " That's Why , " Jin said and Entered To the Room.

After A Few Minutes , I felt the Coldness Outside . Im Sitting In the Bench . Waiting For Her.

" Hey, Kookie , " Eonnie AhDae Said . While Holding A Two Cups Of Coffee .

" Oh ! Why are you Still Awake ?" I asked Her .

" How Could I Sleep , If my Treated Younger Sister Is Lost ?" She Defended And Smiled .

We Both Laugh .

" But You Like her Right ? "
Kang AhDae's Voice tone Became Serious .

I looked at Her Straightly . And Looked at Her Eyes.

" Mianhe , But all Of your Acts Says Its A Yes " She Said And Smiled, Expresses Her Rainbowed Eyed .

We Both Laugh Again .

Hahahahahahahahaha :-)

" Can You do A Favor For Me ? " AhDae Said To me .

" Sure , What Is It ? "
Jungkook Said .

" If The Time Comes And I'll Leaved Soon , Can You Promise Not To Leave Yesul ? " Her Voice Became Serious in this Time .

" Hahaha. Are You Kidding Me Noona ? Haha. Dont Joke me . Its Not A Good Joke Noona "
I said And Laugh.

" Jungkook, Im Not Kidding You. Im Serious . So COuld you Promise Me Not to Left Yesul For me ? " She Said Again .

" N...Ne. I Will. " Jungkook Shortly Replied .

" Took Care Of SeokJin Also, He's Good And Very Kind to Me . And I Very Thankful To Find A Special Friends Like You Guys "
AhDae Said And Did A Little Blushes .

" But.. Noona , Where are You Going ? " Jungkook Asked Her .

" To the Secret Paradise Jungkook, Where Freedom Reached " AhDae Said .

Jungkook Looked At Her .

" By The Way , Im Going Inside now , Take Csre And Goodnight Jungkook " AhDae Said And Leaved Him .

JungKook 's Pov :

I am Trying To think what Does Noona Said A While , I Dont Have Any Idea about that.

I put My Hands On the Pouches of My Jacket , And I Found My Phone.

I Noticed my Wallpaper. It was 4 of Us , Jin, AhDae , Yesul and Me. We were Very happy In this Picture .

I zoomed it to Yesul's Face , She's Really adorable. I like the Way She Look. Just the Way She Is .

I looked At The Time , Its 2:15 Am.

I yawned and Stretched my Arms.

" Yaah. Princess ! Where Are you Now , Im getting Insane Thingking About You ! " I whispered to the Air.

I Looked At the Sky. And Foud that There are Only One Star To the Sky , Near to the Moon.

" It Was Like Me And Yesul , She Was The Moon , And I Was The Star , How Could She Notice my Feelings If Too many Stars Like Me Wanted to Be enlightened and Gived Bright By A Moon Like Her ? " I asked Myself again .

I stand At this Time. I wanted To go Inside Now ,

I opened the Door ....

WHEN I Heard Someone Talks.

" You do not want To wait Me ?"

My Eyes Widened, Is That She ?

" Y....Yesul-ah " I said .

" Ne.. " She said And Smiled .

End Of Chapter :-)
Omo. She's Back !
Hahahaha. Keep reading My beloved Readers :-)
Godbless us :-)

@elahmae