Chapter 23

~* Louis' POV *~

I heard a knock at the door as i finally stopped chasing Liam around. I went to get the door as Niall ran bravely up the stairs, who knows what he'll see in that room. I looked out the peephole to see Shawn holding a plastic bag and his all too famous bag slung over his shoulder. I rolled my eyes and sighed letting him inside, he fake smiled at me.

Too bad for him that i read peoples emotions by their eyes not their lips. I heard Harry yell at Niall and i heard Del laughing loudly, Shawn scowled at the stairs. Got an issue with my stairs? You can leave bitch.

"Harry hurry up Shawn's here!" She ran to look over the railing as well stared up at her, her hair awry and booty shorts hung on her hips. A tank top covering her torso and fluffy socks covering her gigantic feet that we all tease her over.

"Yeah Harry hurry the fuck up!" Shawn growled impatiently as Del skipped down the stairs. The stare that Shawn had on Dealia made me want to run up to him and fucking shoot him. 

"Hey bro, get your eyes off our sister." Liam snarled at him and smiled at Del as if he had said absolutely nothing.

"Fucking street scum ,Shawn." I mumbled and got up going towards the kitchen, i really need a glass of jäger right about now. I heard Harry come down the stairs and eventually Niall follow after him, i leaned against the counter swallowing the most amazing alcoholic beverage ever. 

"Hey lad, hey Del." I heard Harry clear his throat making me chuckle, Harry is protective all the time around Del now ever since Shawn's pool party. He barely lets her out of his sight, but he makes exceptions i guess. 

"Well here's your shi-" 

"Thank you, now you can go." I heard Zayn snap and the sound of a plastic bag shiver through the walls of the house. 

"No he can stay." Del you better stop talking before Harry accidentally slaps you again. She is just making this so much harder than it needs to be. 

I gently set my glass down in the dish filled sink and trotted to the living room to see Harry standing in front of Del and Shawn practically drooling over Del who had no clue what was going on at the moment. 

"Shawn just fucking leave." I shot him a look as i pushed a stray piece of hair out of my eyes. Everyone turned to me, their eyes stuck to something on my face.

"Lou you have some.....jäger on your chin." Niall tried to not chuckle but i ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror. I saw my chin covered in brown sticky liquid that clung to my stubble covered chin.

"God dammit you lads bloody suck." I wiped it off and walked back out, stretching my arms and cracking my fingers. Harry looked back at Del who was playing Leps World 2 on her phone, Shawn's eyes gleamed at her. A tiny shed of lust and hope laid resting in his brown eyes, but that tiny shed would be enough for him to be motivated by.

"I guess i'll leave lads. Bye Del, bye Hazza." A small wave and a smile were pointed at Shawn from Dealia as he walked out the front door. Harry did nothing but snarl, i mean if someone was ogling over Eleanor right in front of me i'm sure i would get mighty protective too.

"Thank God, the scums gone." I chuckled and all the lads finally let out a breath of relief.

"I think Shawn's nice. You guys don't?" Del asked with a frown lighting her lips, i stared at Harry from the corner of my eye. An evil look on his face told me that he wanted to rip Shawn's face off, i felt like doing the same. I don't like when people stare at my sisters, i immediately get protective.

"Del why don't you go shower. I'll be up in a minute okay?" Harry said to her with a calm voice, his hands still clenched in fists and his mouth in a line.

"Okay Haz."

~* Harry's POV *~

I waited for her to close the door to our room before i turned back around to face the lads, their faces blank of emotion.

"He is never allowed over here again. He looks at her too much, i mean i understand if you look at her while your talking but the whole time your here?" I said with anger clearly in my voice. The lads all shrunk back in there seats.

"Haz, you can't keep him from her though. I mean he knows where she lives and he has her number." Liam said with a sigh following directly after. 

"Give me your phones." 

"But Ha-" 

"Give me your bloody phones!" I took all their phones and pulled up Shawn's number, deleting it and blocking it. I kept it on my phone but put a code so no one could see it.

"Here ya go." I threw them their phones and skipped upstairs, once i reached me and Del's room i snatched her phone up from the side table.

I pulled up Shawn's contact, blocking it and deleting it. 

Now try and talk to him now Dealia.