Chapter 29

~* Del's POV *~

"Oh my god they seriously couldn't make that shot?!" Why is there so much fucking yelling, my head is pounding and my stomach hurts so bad. I sit up slowly while rubbing my head and squinting my eyes, 8 figures scattered around the room.

"Can you keep it down?" All noise in the room stops and i feel eyes boring into me, do you all find it necessary to stare. 

"Del you're finally awake!" James? What the hell is he doing here? 

"James? Rae? What are you guys doing here?" I stand up with a smile on my lips, my vision is blurred slightly but i blink past it to stare them square in the eye. 

"You feeling alright love?" James why do you worry so much, i'm fine. I grunt at his question and feel arms wrapped around my waist from behind. Hazza? 

"Hey Delie, i missed you." Harry whispers in my ear and slaps my bum gently, he kisses my cheek and holds me tight against him. I lay my hands on top of his and smile crookedly. He always makes me feel happy, even the smell of him brings joy to me.

"Oh shit, Harry le-" Before i could finish talking i'm getting sick in front of everyone, Rae and James share a look before walking to each others side. Harry holds my hair back and picks me up, he runs to the bathroom with me in his arms. I'm put on the floor, with my head over the toilet and my hair now in a ponytail. 

"Del why are you getting sick so much? This is a lot to throw up." Harry asks way too many questions, he needs to stop. I turn around to glare at him but i throw up more, i don't even know why i'm getting sick. 

"Harry just rub my back please." He nods and sighs, i feel so bad. First i run away, then next i'm brought home by two strangers, then i'm on the bathroom floor puking.

One question still lingers in my mind.

Why am i getting sick so much lately?

~* Liam's POV *~

The 7 of us stand staring at each other, all of us thinking about the possibilities. Niall is tapping his fingers on his chin, Louis is whispering to Zayn and Paul, James and Rae are talking to each other with nervous looks on their faces. 

'I'm going to go check on her." The rest of them nod and i walk slowly to the bathroom. I knock on the door and open it after Harry yells a 'come in'. All i see is Del asleep in Harry's arms and Harry's head on top of hers, a frown is set on his lips and i know why. He's worried to death about his Delie.

"What do you think it is?" He shakes his head and puts it back on top of hers, they look so sweet together. They're like the perfect couple, they have the relationship everyone wishes they had.

"I think she has a stomach bug." Did i really just lie through my teeth to one of my best mates? He nods his head in a agreeance but i see a small shred of disbelief in his eyes. What if he's thinking what the 7 of us are?

"I'm going to take her to bed, she needs sleep." His voice cracks halfway through telling me he's thinking the same thing as us. This isn't going to end good.

~*Del's POV *~

I feel a duvet being placed on top of my shivering body, i heard footsteps on the floor and i flinch when i feel water drip on my forehead.

"Hazzie?" I open my eyes slowly to see him sitting beside me with a wet wash cloth gripped in his hand, he has a frown set on his plump lips and it causes me to frown as well.

"Del what hurts? Your head, stomach, arms, legs?" 

"My stomach hurts but that's it." A wide range of emotion flashes in his eyes, what is he thinking?

"What are you thinking?" He looks into my eyes with worry and love, he holds my hands in his and pecks my forehead. 

"I think you're pregnant."