Chapter 11

~* 1 week later *~

This past week has been terrible, the paparazzi won't leave the houses drvieway so were all trapped in here. It still hurts to walk a little, the lads all noticed even though Harry won't say where i got the hickeys and where i was. Since last Friday, Harry has had a girl over named Olivia. She's sweet around Hazza and the boys but around me she is the devils spawn.

"Del?" Louis snapped his fingers in my face and shook my shoulder, i guess i dazed off for a minute.

"Yeah Lou?"

"You just dazed for a second is all love. Are you going to play Black Ops 2 with the lads and me?" He smiled, standing up from the couch and offered me his hand. I grabbed it, faking a smile his way.

Since the paps are here, Olivia can't leave, which also means the she gets to sleep in Harry's room instead of me, so now i have to sleep with Niall. It isn't that i mind sleeping with Niall, but i hate having to change my whole schedule due to this bitch.

I sat on the beanbag next to Niall and smiled over at him, leaning my head onto his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and smiled back at me. I can tell Niall anything, i told him all my problems with Olivia.

"Can i play guys?" I asked with a frown etched into my chapped lips.

"Sorry, Olivia's using the last remote Dealia." Harry said smiling over at her, i bit the inside of my lip and stood up, walking out of the room. I went to the bathroom down the hall from the game room, closing the door quietly behind me. I sat on the counter and ran a hand through my hair, holding back the tears that threatened to river down my face.

"Delie-belly can i come in love?" Niall whispered, knocking on the door.

"Yeah." I mumbled, swinging my feet back and forth. I looked down at my lap, even when the door opened and Niall closed it behind him. I felt him cup my cheek with his hand, i looked up into his oceans, finding myself to be completely lost.

"I'm not falling for her like the other lads. I know she's a fake Del, she came onto me yesterday when Harry went to the bathroom. She's a skank babe." Nialler explained, this made me speechless, completely speechless.

"Niall do you think you could record her coming onto you? Then we could show Harry an he will leave her." I said coming to an epiphany, he looked at me with warning eyes, already knowing this idea is terrible.

"Delie no, that's not a good idea. What if she catches us and tells Harry that we were trying to recrod her! He would hate us more then he does right now." He explained and i jumped off the counter, putting a hand on each of his shoulders, shaking him.

"Please, i need to get our Hazza back."

He's thinking about it, i know it........and there we go Nialler.

"Fine. To get our Hazza back." He smiled and kissed my forehead gently, he pulled me into a hug making me feel warm inside.

"Thanks for being there for me Niall, I know the others would've helped but you do the best at it." I said with greatfulness evidnet in my voice, he nodded pulling me closer to him.

"No problem babe."

The bathroom door opened and i pulled out of the hug from Niall, i turned around to face the door to see the one and only Olivia.

"Oh hello there Dealia and Niall. How are you?" She asked sweetly, flutterng her eyelashes at Niall. I bit my lip and shoved Niall out the bathroom door, following behind him .

I stomped to the game room, Niall holding my hand and trailing behind me the whole time. I ripped Olivias PS3 controller off Harry's lap, he looked up at me confused while i just sat down in my bean bag next to Niall.

"Del. What is the matter with you?! All you've been lately is a bitch to me and the lads." Harry shouted at me, rising from his beanbag and marching over to me. I got up, standing face to face with Hazza.

"I'm not the bitch, Olivia is!" I screamed at him, that's when it happened.

I felt his hand come in contact with my cheek, leaving a wicked stinging sensation behind. I looked into Harrys eyes, letting a tear release from my right eye.

"Fuck you Harry Styles." I spat through my gritted teeth. I turned my back to him, walking out of the room calmly, when on the inside i was crumbling and being destroyed with every breath.

"Dealia wait." Olivia said with her whiny voice, my ears sting from her annoying voice.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around, she stopped in front of me as i stood in front of the front door, ready to leave this mad house. She rested a hand on her one hip, the other twirling a piece of hair her raty hair around her pointer finger.

"Let me get this straight with you bitch, Harry's mine. And if you ever try to take him from me again, i will have to hurt you okay?" Olivia fakily smiled at me, i rolled my eyes huffing out short breaths.

"Let me get this straight slag, you can have him." I said to her in a harsh tone, i raised my hand grabbing a handful of her hair. I yanked, making her cry out in pain.

"Del get out of here!" Harry said, more like growled but who am i kidding, i know nothing. I shrugged and yanked again, running out the door. I pushed past the many paps that surrounded the flat, i'm not taking any bullshit from anybody anymore.

"Dealia! Why are you crying?! Did you and Harry break up?!"

"Del are you and Niall together?!"

"Are you pregnant?!"

"Do you really have herpies?!"

"Do you actually have crabs?!"

"EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, crying out in the pure misery i am living.

I ran down the street, i ran and ran till i reached my house, damn i haven't seen my mum in so long. I unlocked the front door with the key hidden under the elephant statue i bought awhile back. I put the key back and closed the door snuggly behind me.

Without looking to see if my mum was home, i ran up the stairs locking myself in my bedroom. I threw myself back on my bed, closing my eyes and keeping them that way.

Harry broke his promise, he left me alone and made me feel useless. You might think that i hate him, but truth is that i could never hate any of the lads. None of them. They are like my brothers, the real family i never had.

The fact that none of the other boys ran after me makes me feel worthless, but most likely they were too shocked to even react in the first place. They all probably never saw Harry as the abusive type, but i guess we all saw his true colours today.

And let me say, Harrys true colours are grey,black and white.

The dullest and ugliest of them all.