Bestfriend day out!!

Miya p.o.v.:
I was awaken by the sound of my alarm going off and then I remembered that I had to take my bestfriend out cause we been away from each other for a while. So I went downstairs and went to go eat a bowl of captain crunch!! Ooohh I love them!! But yeah I live with my dad cause my mama died when I was 10 so it kinda makes me sad when I talk about it!! My dad hasn't been the same since but me and my dad have the best relationship ever!! He's a drug lord so you know I get whatever I want whenever!! He spoils me like a baby everyday!! Anywho when I got downstairs I didn't see my dad so I already knew he was at the trap! But when I went back upstairs I saw a note that read: good morning miss lady!! Daddy had some important wokr to do at the trap and umm I read your lil messages with Tiana and so I left you 50k on the black card baby!! Have a good day!! Love you!! ~daddy!
After I read the note I went and washes up and took a 30 minute shower and when I got out I did my daily hygiene and brushed my hair up into a messy bun. It's hot today so I just decided to throw on a soft blue jumper that I got offline.(in the media!! WWW.lovelywholesome.com) and I threw in my all white forces and grabbed my iPhone 6+ and headed out the door to my baby blue lambo.

Tiana p.o.v.:
I am supposed to be going to the mall today with bestfriend and shes coming to pick me up so I got dressed in my galaxy joggers and and a black T-shirt and my all black future Jordan's and headed downstairs. I like dressing like a boy. I stay by myself in an apartment because after I'd told my mom and dad that I was into girls they kicked me right out!! But I grabbed my iPhone 5c and was about to text miya to tell her I'm ready but she was already outside. When I got outside and got in the car miya was smiling then we started talking and Bestfriend by J.R ft Trey songz came on and we had the radio on blast!!

Miya p.o.v.:
When my song came on I just had to turn up lol!! When the song was over we arrived at the mall and got out hand in hand!! We was getting jealous looks from all over the mall. We walked in game stop cause I wanted the knew madden2k16 so we went in and I walked over to the last game while Tiana wandered off into hibbets and it was only 1 game left and as soon as k reached for it a hand reached for it also!! I looked up to see all I ever dreamed of!! He was the biggest drug dealer at my school and his name was Drew. He was light skinned with a body full of tattoos and his lips..Oh My God!! He was 6ft and just everything!! He looked at me and then while he was dazing off I grabbed the game and walked off but I felt him grab me. "Wassup ma! Don't u go to my school?". He voice was so deep and sexy. "Yes and don't call me ma cause I ain't yo ma hun", I slightly yelled in a attitude tone. He started giggling. " what's your number so we can hang out sometimes. You know just get to know each other! ". " umm I guess!!". We exchanged numbers and them I walked off to find Tiana.

Drew p.o.v.:
Heyy yall its drew!! I'm 6ft and light skinned with a whole lot of tatoos and ima sexy ahh nigga!! Ima drug lord and Ion play bout my money nor what's mines!! So I got up and got dressed and decided to go the mall cause my boss ain't call me yet for no news so when I arrived to the mall I decided I wanted to buy madden2k16 and so I went in game stop and was about to grab the last game but then another hand grabbed it and went I looked down, if was the girl from my school that the football team and niggas say they can't get. She was sexy asf!! She was short, long hair, and little booty but curves in all the right places so I decided to spit a lil game to her and I got her number and I was about to hug her but she walked off on a nigga. I was tired so I decided to go home and watch a lil t.v.