Really??

John(miya's dad) p.o.v.:
When I told my daughter that I was having a meeting with some boy that works for me I was expecting the boy to be the Drew that she texts and talks about everyday!! Ohh uh uh this ain't right!! I mean I know I'm overly protective but I don't want no one hurting my daughter especially when she's all I got left of her mother." So is this the Drew that you constantly talk about?? ". She was looking at me with a teary eyed and then she responded, " dad I'm sorry I didn't know I swear!! Please don't be mad at me!!". It hurt me cause she said it with lust and full force.

Miya p.o.v.:
When my dad asked me did I know him I was scared to answer so I just something really quick and left up to my room really quick. I started to cry cause I thought he'd tell me that I couldn't no longer talk to Drew. After I dryed my face I heard a door shut then silence and so I was lonely and decided to call Tiana.
Phone convo:
Me- heyy (sobb) can you come over here please I really need to talk to you!
T- yeah sure I'll be over babes!

After we got off the phone I heard a car door slam and she walked in my room dressed almost like Drew with some all black joggers on and a black T-shirt and her all black future Jordan's. She sat on the bed and we sat in silence.

Tiana p.o.v.:
After I heard my bestfriend/future Love crying on the phone I rushed over and went to her room and sat on the bed and waited for her to talk. "Well Drew works for my dad and I don't know like my dad really snapped at me and I think he told him that we couldn't talk cause Drew hasn't text me all day". After she brung up Drew's name I was mad asf cause I ain't come over here to talk about him. I looked up and noticed she was crying. I decided to comfort her and so I held her in my arms and just told her it's okay. After she stopped crying she looked up at me. I love looking at her, her eyes were hazel brown and she was just so pretty. She was looking at me with hurt in her eyes so I grabbed her face and kissed her.

Miya p.o.v.:
When I looked up at Tiana she grabbed my face and kissed me. I didn't kiss back but I was actually feeling it so I soon kissed back and opened my mouth letting her explore my mouth with her tongue. she then layed me on my back and layed between my legs and just kissed me all on my kneck and went down to my legs and kissed me up and down my legs making me weak and wet. I only had on my night shirt and panties. She slid my panties back and slid one of fingers into me. I was so turned on by it I had forgot she was a girl and my bestfriend.

Drew p.o.v.:
Mann after my boss told me that I couldn't mess with his daughter I was pissed so he just told me I could but don't break her heart and trust me I wasn't planning on doing that no time soon. I decided to call her and went I called there was no answer so I decided to go over. When I arrived I knocked on the door but no answer and so I twisted the doorknob and it was unlock to my surprise and then I heard talking.

Miya p.o.v.:
She was doing me good and I was loving it!! But I couldn't do this anymore cause it wasn't me so I told her to stop and she stopped and as soon as I put my shirt back on there was foot steps coming close to my room door then it was knock. " who is it?? ". No answer. I got up to answer the door and there it stood this nigga Drew. " what u wa----". Before I could finish he grabbed me and kissed me with passion. I was loving it every bit and I miss it so much. I slipping out moans with every kiss and I seen Tiana staring and I let go quick and looked at her and she was hurt so she got up to leave but before I could say bye to put her hand up to me and walked out. I felt really bad now. But right now my man was here and I was loving his kisses. He had stayed the night cause we were both tired so we fell asleep in each other's arms.