Divine move

Louis was absolutely wasted when we finally got him away from the beer pong table.

Thank god Liam was helping me because Louis was really annoying when he was drunk.

We had finally managed to get him down at the backseat so we could leave. Liam was driving because he was the only one who hadn't drank. 

"Is he always like this?" Liam asked laughing, clearly he was having fun. 

"Pretty much, yeah" I mumbled back to him.

At the back seat Louis started to sing. He was singing off the note but when Liam joined him they actually sounded good. 

"Why am I stuck with you two singing idiots?" I asked shaking my head. 

"No offence Liam, with offence Lou darling."

"BECAUSEEE YOU LOVE USSS" Louis half shouted and half sung. I let out a little smile and turned to look at the passing houses.

------------------

"Niall James Horan!" I heard my moms stern voice the minute I walked in, 

"-where the hell have you been?" She appeared behind the corner and was just about to continue her rant, but then she noticed almost passed out Louis, who was clinging on my arm. 

"Have you been drinking?" she asked with a disbelief in her voice. Shit! 

I just walked past her without saying anything; dragging Louis with me. 

"We're not done here, young man!" I heard her shout behind me.

 You have no idea how hard it was to get Louis upstairs in to my room.

I slammed the door closed behind me and dropped Louis on my bed. He groaned as an answer but didn't wake up. I sighed and took of his shoes, jeans and jacket. I turned the lights off before kicking off my own shoes and jeans and climbed in bed next to Louis.

I swear I'm gonna kill him if he puked in my bed.

--------------

I woke up just to see Louis snoring next to me. I had a little headache so I could only imagine how Louis would feel when he woke up.

I walked downstairs to get some painkillers for the both of us.
I put Louis' pills on the bedside table and checked on my phone. I had one message from Harry's number. I opened it.

From: Mr. Styles
Your move, Horan
-HS

My move... What was my move going to be? I can't believe Harry actually messaged me. I giggled a bit as I typed in my reply.

To: Mr. Styles
How about a divine move? Come over at mine tomorrow
-NS

--------------

I was pacing around my room nervously. It was Sunday and that meant that Harry was coming over today. My mom had invited some of her friends for some fancy dinner. What was my mom going to think about Harry? Should I tell her that he is coming over in a few?

No, absolutely not.
You're right.
I want Harry to be my little secret.

To: Mr. Styles
You can't use the front door tho. Can you climb?
-NS

Not long until my phone made a peeping sound.

From: Mr. Styles
You have no idea what I'm capable of ;) But yes, climbing is one of my many talents.
-HS