Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year

so this is imaginnationstation 's idea. I know I already did this, but thankspatrick asked me so change it up a little and I gladly did. I liked this version better so I deleted the other one. enjoy.

16-year-old Pete Wentz was in a bit of a sophomore slump; he was failing most of his classes, his parents were going through a divorce, his friends hated him, and his sex life was slow. The school, though, was really only concerned about his poor grades and lack of effort, so he was forced to be tutored by a senior after school everyday. Today was the first day he'd meet with this senior, and he was pissed to have his time wasted by one of the nerdiest guys in school, Patrick Stump.

Patrick had large glasses that sat high on the bridge of his nose and in front of his bright blue-green eyes. His dirty blond hair was mostly covered by a fedora placed atop his head, but his side-swept bangs stuck out beneath it. And the cute, friendly grin that completed the package when they introduced was what caused Pete to realize that being with him everyday after school might not be the worst way to spend his time. In his opinion, Patrick was quite attractive. He was the complete opposite of what Pete would typically look for in a guy, but he was attractive nonetheless. Not that he would ever admit that, though. And it's not like Patrick would even go for a badass like Pete, right?

By the time 4:00pm rolled around, they were the only ones left in school, and Pete had barely made any progress, leaving Patrick to feel awfully frustrated. He lifted his fedora up with one hand and ran his fingers through his hair with the other. As he placed the hat back on his head exactly where he wanted it, he caught Pete staring.

"Pete, I don't have time for this. The book is in front of you, not on my face," Patrick said, annoyance present in his voice. Pete blushed and quickly shifted his focus back on the book in front of him while mumbling an apology.

It wasn't long before Pete's eyes were glued on Patrick's gorgeous face once again. "What?" Patrick asked.

"Can I be done?" Pete whined.

"Not yet."

"Let me rephrase that. I am done," he argued.

"No you're not."

"Yes I am!" Pete shouted, crossing his arms.

"No, Pete! You're not. You're going to finish," Patrick sassed back, unwilling to let the younger boy boss him around.

"Make me," Pete said with a cocky grin.

"Fine," Patrick said calmly before yanking Pete out of his chair. He carried him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him against the nearest wall so he couldn't move. "You're gonna be a good boy for me, okay?"

Pete's breathing hitched from the sudden dominance Patrick showed. It was hot, and definitely brought out Pete's submissive side. "Fuck yes. I'll be such a good boy," Pete whimpered, feeling his pants become tighter.

Patrick could feel Pete's growing erection against his thigh. "So hard from only my words, huh? Such a little slut," Patrick growled seductively while groping Pete through his jeans. He loosened his grip on Pete's shirt and forcefully pressed their lips together.

Pete moaned, and Patrick took it as the perfect opportunity to allow his tongue into the latter's mouth. He had been wanting to do that ever since he first laid eyes on Pete as a freshman last year. And in that moment, all his dreams of fucking Pete were coming true. So, Patrick wasn't going to settle for anything less. He held onto Pete's hips -- tight enough to leave bruises -- so the smaller boy couldn't get away from him even if he wanted to.