Chapter 10 FINAL CHAPTER

I woke up in a room with white walls I tried to sit up but my head was pounding. “Ah, Miss Shizuka” A woman in a nursing outfit said when she walked in. “What- what happened?” I asked confused. “Well, miss Shizuka. You were in a car accident and it turned over. I hit your head on the window and you blacked out. We managed to save all three of you. The drive was not injured but Mr Hatake also blacked out…” but before the nurse could finish I interrupted her. “Is he ok?” I asked panicked. “Yes, yes he’s doing great he woke up a little while before you did and he wants to come in and see you” the nurse replied. “Ok” I replied “Mr Hatake you can come in now” she said before Kakashi walked in, he was covered in cuts and bruises. “I’ll give you two sometime alone” the nurse excused herself. Kakashi walked over to me and sat on the side of my bed. “Wow, you look a mess” I said as I looked Kakashi up and down, ‘how is it that he can be covered in deep cuts and still look sexy?’ I thought. “You don’t look so great yourself” he replied smirking before kissing the top of my head. “I’m so glad you are ok baby. When I woke up and they said you hadn’t woken up I was so worried. I thought you were dead” he said sadly while he took my hand and stroked it with his thumb. “But I’m ok now” I replied. “I know and I am so happy you are ok. I don’t know what I would do without you” Kakashi said quietly. “Please, never leave me” he whispered quietly. “I won’t I love you too much” I replied. Kakashi smiled just as the nurse walked back in. “We checked both of your scans and you do not seem to have any internal damage just some cuts and bruises. You are both extremely lucky so you will be able to go home in about half an hour.” She smiled. “Ok thank you for everything.” Kakashi smiled. “I will come back in when you can both leave” she replied before leaving again. I moved over slightly. “What are you doing?” Kakashi asked. “Making space for you to sit down with me” I replied smiling “Now, sit down” I said before Kakashi sat down beside me with his back resting against the head rest. He opened his arms and I curled into him.

We stayed like that until a different nurse came in. “You two are free to leave” she said before walking away. We both stood up and got changed out of the hospital gowns and into the clothes we had been wearing to the party. We then walked out of the hospital hand in hand…