Chap 3

Matty
Today was the day I was going for an interview. Being tensed was one side and possibilities of being rejected on the other side ohhhh god what wil I do today.
I woke up around 6 in the morning and did my routines. I dressed in turquoise formals which goes with my eyes. I applied light makeup and after being satisfied with my looks I put in my shoes n went to a coffee shop near the apartment and had a yummy Chocolava cake and a hot coffee. Don't blame me for having cake in the morning wen I'm tensed I eat a lot of sweets. After being full I made my way toward the company in which today I'll have my interview in.
As I made my way towards the stenson cop a mixed feeling was bubbling inside me where I was very determined to get the job so that I can make my life easier and make my dream come true to build and NGO.. But I was also in the mode of panic as to the consequences  that I would be facing in the future.
As I stood before stenson office reception dear I saw a women no more than age of 25 with a fake smile and a slitty outfit giving vary smile to anyone and everyone possible. As I approached the desk and asked her for the direction she didn't bother to answer and she was literally busy on the phone. My anger was raising within and ten I snatched the phone and asked her direction with a scared varied expression she pointed out the way for me to reach my destination.
Why a great way to start a day!!!!! Note the sarcasm.
As I made my way to the 23 floor of stenson co. When I reached there... There wer people already present for the interview . There wer all girls with boobs popping out and the  formal skirt which had slit longer than giraffe. Compared to all of them probably I was the odd women out.
I went and sat wer the chair was empty. As soon as I sat one girl came out of the interview room and was quite smiling maybe to herself or for others. One o the girl approached her and asked her what happened she said it was good an the CEO really liked her. All the other girls wer envious of her.
After 5 min my name was called and here go my chance came.
I went to the door and knocked gently twice. A manly but gentle voice said to come in and so did I went in.
As soon as u entered what I saw was probably a wonder if the world standing in all mostly of 6.3feet with a great physic of back . He told me to sit down and without any complaint I did. Seeing his back I was a gelly as soon as he tired I took I his features ohh lord I started to melt. God seriously he was sculpted to perfectness. His lips....... His eyes his nose god what I happenin to me.... I have never felt like this before.. All the feeling of just going and kissing started occuring. God help me ....... To gain self control I closed my eyes for a brief 5 sec... Little did I know 5sec which I tght was a full blown 5 min .
As soon as I opened my eyes I saw the ceo bending near my face..... N with instant reaction I pulled my chair back and pushed him back . This action made him angry and then what happened was very unexpected.

Happy reading!!!!!!