The summer holidays...

The summer holidays. 6 weeks to relax, enjoy the sun (lol no I live in England it's never sunny) and not have to worry about school. What better way to spend this time then sitting on my phone constantly on Instagram working on my fan (phan) account (philtrashnumber3 #spon)😂?  

My first internet friend was a girl who was being called some really nasty things after a bad break up with a boy. I made her smile and we started talking. After a couple days of talking on Instagram, we decided to text instead. We texted for 2 days and then never talked to each other again.

After this, a big account decided to make a who wants to have some internet friends? And I was picked to be part of it.on the first day of this chat, there was 25 people all talking. The main people where me and 5 others and so we decided to create are own group chat and we named ourselves  the #palssquad2k15 . We are friend to this day and we still talk every day. I was the youngest in this group as I was still in junior school and all of my internet friends where already in senior school and the most of them had been for a few years. We were still friends anyway.

And that is wat happened in the summer holidays (I'll carry this on😄)