Girls day out

Cinny POV

Last night was the best night of my life! I really think I'm starting to like Roc ,but I need to hang with my bestfriend , Jordan, I haven't seen this bitch in a long time. But she called me last night and told me they we need to hang so I told her to come over Roc's house. I got up and I'd my morning Routine. I went downstairs to eat my left overs from last night . Roc was on the couch watching Martin.

Roc- Good Morin! You smell good(he got up and walked over )

Me- thanks , I'm going out with my friend I told her to pick me up from here is that ok ?

Roc-yea sure you need some money ?

Cinny- no

Roc walked up the stairs and the door bell rung . I put my bag on the couch and ran over ! I opened up the door and screamed!

Me-Hey bish

Jordan -wassup boo I haven't seen you in a minute. This ya man house ? It's big

Me-haha no he just a personal trainer

Jordan-I bet he training ya ass (she slapped my butt)

I just rolled my eyes an let her in .i closed the door behind her and roc walk over to us.

Jordan - rocky

Roc -jay jay omg I haven't seen you since we was in high school . You still with Princeton

Jordan- yea we still hanging on ! But you know you need to cuff someone !

Roc- I will soon ! (He winked at me )

I blushed and turned away they talked for a little bit and we left!
...

Author Note : congrats tedbear12 you made the story !!! If anyone else wants to be in the story comment below and follow me ! Also my book was just put out !! It's called Girls Talk 101 ! It's only for girls and I will try to update daily but vote ,comment,and follow me and read my story. Oh Ps that's Jordan picture .