Disney Land

Roc Royal POV

So day was a big day for us . We were going to take the kids to Disney Land . I had a surprise today too. It was 7:30 and the park opened at 8:00 . I got Royal dressed in his Red and Black t shirt that looked like a dress shirt . I out him on some white shorts and his Black and Gold 12s that just came out. Cinny got Sky dressed in her minnie mouse outfit and her red and black 12 . Cinny dressed in Pink an White with light blue shorts and her Pink and white 12. Me being my self , dressed up in my polo black shirt and tan shorts with my black socks and 12 . We invited everyone . My boys was coming with they girls today . Nikia was 6 months and Tiffany was 4 months pregnant now . Destiny was doing better every day waiting for her wedding to happen .

We jumped on the road and was on our way. The boys and the girls was already there. Amber ( Jordan and Princeton Daughter ) was now 4 years old and her and Sky became best friends. As soon as we got there they both ran to each other like they never seen each other. We all shared hugs and was went on right into the park.

     4 1/2 hours later

Cinny POV

We have been having a fun time . We were now walking to the princess parade that was coming up. Roc disappeared about 15 mins ago. I hope he's ok. The parade was going to start in any minute. 5 mins later the parade started. We were sitting and standing in the front row . Sky and Amber were getting all the stuff that they passed out .  This one big Float was coming . It was Cinderella . It was confusing . It was only the prince??? Every body was in shock. Over the crowd this voice was saying where was Cinderella. The voice started saying , " Where is Cinny "!!! It was funny because it sounded like they were saying my name.  I started laughing until the float stopped . The Fairy God mother said , "There she is !!" . She starts to walk over to me . She grab my hand and lead me into the front . The crowd went crazy . She led me up the stairs of the float . I was in shock and i was scarred. When I got to the top i notice that it wasnt just any Prince Charming it was My Prince Charming Roc !!!!!

I was looking into his eyes confused . Then he said

Roc- Look Cinny , you are the love of my life. Every since you moved in .. I want you to be my Princess so we can become Queen and King . ( Got down on knee) I love with all my heart and I cant live without you! Cinny ( pulls out a small velvet box ) will you marry me ???