Whats going on ??

Roc POV

I woke up this morning with a bad head  rush . I got up and took a long hot shower. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs . I found a note on a cold bottle of water and it said

"Good morning love ! I know this would be the first thing you would get because you drank a lot last night but your breakfast in the microwave and I'll be back around 2:30 . I'm out shopping and signing some papers . Love you , Cinny "

What would she be signing papers for ?? Tiffany came downstairs and got a bottle of water.

Tiffany - Good morning

Roc- Hi where is everyone !!

Tiffany - Upstairs sleep ! I going to the hot tub !

She walked out the room. I guest she was going to the in door pool. I went upstairs and went to the game room and played my Xbox 1 ....

Cinny POV

I woke up early this morning  and took sky so I could sign as her guardian. Then we went to Del Amo mall and started shopping. We bought some toys, clothes, shoes, hair products , bags, paint, a bed set that would be shipped to the house , earring and I got her ears pierced , rings , headbands , bows , a tv , books , etc .. Then we went to go eat at Panda Express . Lastly we got yogurt and got our nails done. Since I went to the mall I got roc three outfits and two pairs of shoes. I was in the car and we drove to Toys R us and we got out. I went into the store and got a car seat and a stroller . I bought some more stuff and started walking to the front .

??- Miss your daughter is so cute . Hi pretty .

Cinny - Thank you

Sky - thank you , she's the best mom ever .

I smile to myself and we checked out . We finally got home and I unlocked the door . Roc came running down the stairs and his eyes got big .

Roc- Who is this Bae?

Cinny- This is Sky my new daughter

Roc - mhm

Cinny. - look roc her mom dropped her off yesterday I guest this was the surprise .

Roc started to walk to her . He picked her up .

Roc - Hi I'm roc nice to meet you .

Sky- Hi I'm sky

Roc - well I will treat you like you are my own . I will buy you anything and everything. Just ask .

Sky - ( laughs) ok thanks Roc

Roc- you can call me dad or daddy if you want to ok

Sky- ok daddy

Cinny - now let's go get this stuff out the car . And paint her room the man with the bed should be here soon ............