Elianne's POV

I could see the Fire bearers ships from miles away. How could I have missed it when their ships are as red as the dawn on deep blue sea?

Psssht. The Fire Nation thinks they are soooo great. Please. I could extinguish their petty flames with my waves in less than five seconds. Oooo I'm fire. All the other elements are sooo disgusting. Excuse me but have you ever heard of a bath? How do you keep clean?

"ELIANNE!", my mother called.

I quickly ran back to the castle that was lining the border. My mother was standing at the front of it, fury evident on her face.

"What is it?" I asked.

"WHY ARE YOU NOT DRESSED!!! THE FIRE NATION IS ARRIVING IN LESS THAN TEN MINUTES!!",my mother roared.

I looked down at what I was wearing. A white T-shirt, blue jeans, sneakers, and a hoodie.

I was confused.

" I am dressed", I replied.

"What happened to that dress I left on your bed!"

"That was for me!", I exclaimed, " It was so ugly that I thought you wanted the trash to wear it. So I put it there.

I immediately regretted my words as soon as I saw my mother's face. It was as red as a tomato and steam was coming out of her ears. My mother opened her mouth- to yell at me no doubt- but was interrupted by a page who had just walked out side.

"Your Highnesses", the page crowed, "the Fire Nation Princess has arrived."

My mother and I looked at each other. It was time.

We walked to the meeting room. I could already picture the Fire Girl. All spoiled and bratty. Cruel and only thinks of herself. My mother and I turned a corner and arrived at the door. Here goes nothin. I turned the doorknob and walked inside.

***************************

The attention was immediately put on us as soon as we walked into the room. After all we were the last ones there.

The room was long and dark with a brown, mohagony table in the middle. Fire Nation sat in the North side of the room and Water Tribe sat in the South.

I studied the Fire Nation group. They were a strange sight. They wore a red breastplate with the symbol of the Fire Nation upon it. However, they didn't wear any armor anywhere else. Their eyes were dark and brooding. They looked like they were ready for battle at any moment and would not hesitate to attack when danger is present. However, most of my attention was on the Fire Girl. She was not what I expected. Her brown hair was crazy like she had just gotten out of bed. She wore a breastplate like her soldiers and black clothes underneath. She had no weapons and looked at everyone with a face that clearly showed she wanted to be here as much as I did.

In case you didn't catch my sarcasm-I don't want to be here.

The Fire Girl cleared her throat.

"Ok, let's get down to business."