Hard times

J-Dog's POV
We all head downstairs. "So what were you two talking about on the roof?" Jordon asks Dylan and Daniel. None of them says anything. They just walk with us with their heads down. "Ok fine be a bitch and don't answer me then." Jordon says annoyed.

"What did you guys find?" Daniel asks and finally looks up. "Besides a lot of dead people, a map, some food, a water bottle for each of us and some painkillers." I answer him. "Does your shoulder still hurt, Daniel?" George asks. Daniel nods. I stop and get the painkillers out of my backpack. "Someone give me a water bottle." George stops and gets a water bottle out of his backpack. "Thanks." I say and hand the painkillers and the water bottle to Daniel.

He looks at it for a second without saying anything. "Anything wrong?" I ask. He shakes his head. "I... just got tired..." he mumbles and opens the painkiller bottle.

Danny's POV
They start walking again. I stay and down some painkillers before sighing. They're just so nice to me even if I'm a total asshole to them. I guess that's what friends do. I can't remember anymore. I sit down on the stairs. It's just a little bit of stair walking now and then I would be down where we usually sleep. The other guys are probably there already.

Funny Man's POV
I go to the boarded up window and look out it. The building isnt on fire anymore. It have actually started raining. "Hey Dylan!" I turn around and see a water bottle flying right at me. I catch it before it hits me in the face. Jordon chuckles short. "Nice catch." He says. I shrug and open the water bottle. "So what is the plan next again?" Matt asks. "We're going to stay here a little bit more before we move again. We got to get as much food and water as possible. Of course ammo too." George answers Matt and Matt sighs.

I also sigh and head for the little place I sleep. I sleep on the floor of course, just like everyone else. Well except Daniel. He sleeps on a blanket since he's hurt. "Hey dude you going to bed already?" Jordon asks. I nod. I'm not really tired but... I guess what Daniel said to me hit me a little too hard...

Danny's POV
I wait until I don't hear any more speaking from the guys, which meant they had gone to sleep. I went down to them. Just as I excepted, they were asleep. All of them. I sighed and laid down where I sleep. Why did I even say that shit to Dylan? I guess I was just angry and it would probably be best to talk with him tomorrow...

______________________________

A/N: Sorry this one was a bit short. I will try to have the next chapter longer :) I'll also try to have next chapter up before a whole century has passed.